Jump to content
All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

Not exactly sure tbhI.ye hes a big dog.but he can move.crossed him with a half cross two season ago pups came to thick

Is he a 1st cross as well looks like he can shift I do like these wheaton crosses

Share this post


Link to post

not my bag the teath thing, but I like look of the wheaten crosses, owning coursing dogs gives you a bit of a foot fetish, and bull crosses often look to have horrible feet, what about the wheaton cross.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, two crows said:

not my bag the teath thing, but I like look of the wheaten crosses, owning coursing dogs gives you a bit of a foot fetish, and bull crosses often look to have horrible feet, what about the wheaton cross.

Got a bitch here with some of the best feet I've seenπŸ‘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Got a bitch here with some of the best feet I've seenπŸ‘

Her toes were a bit hairy for me though......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Her toes were a bit hairy for me though......Stick to f***ing them mongos boi bachπŸ˜‰

Share this post


Link to post

Stop calling your wife a mongo ffs, have some respect will you. No wonder you don't get fed...... 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Stop calling your wife a mongo ffs, have some respect will you. No wonder you don't get fed...... 😁😁

Must be soul destroying needing some cnut to hold a mirror so you can see your little weener fat boyπŸ˜‚

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Must be soul destroying needing some cnut to hold a mirror so you can see your little weener fat boyπŸ˜‚

It's only 3 inch pal........... off the floor! 😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, two crows said:

not my bag the teath thing, but I like look of the wheaten crosses, owning coursing dogs gives you a bit of a foot fetish, and bull crosses often look to have horrible feet, what about the wheaton cross.

Seen few with shit lookin feet, not the most injury prone Iv ever come across so must work well, but do look shite, then some have got cracking feetπŸ˜€ but not like coursing dog feet

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It's only 3 inch pal........... off the floor! 😁😁😁

And that's when you lying on your belly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, delboy_187 said:

And that's when you lying on your belly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No cos that would make it 8 inch under the floor because it would bust a hole through the fcuker..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Kerny92

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kerny92 said:

No cos that would make it 8 inch under the floor because it bust a hole through the fcuker..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They say those who brag alot ain't got alotΒ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This month has bin the worst for fall outs and bickering reminds me o [BANNED TEXT] I were in SaigonΒ 

Β 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Γ—