All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

16 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

Not exactly sure tbhI.ye hes a big dog.but he can move.crossed him with a half cross two season ago pups came to thick

Is he a 1st cross as well looks like he can shift I do like these wheaton crosses

not my bag the teath thing, but I like look of the wheaten crosses, owning coursing dogs gives you a bit of a foot fetish, and bull crosses often look to have horrible feet, what about the wheaton cross.

7 minutes ago, two crows said:

not my bag the teath thing, but I like look of the wheaten crosses, owning coursing dogs gives you a bit of a foot fetish, and bull crosses often look to have horrible feet, what about the wheaton cross.

Got a bitch here with some of the best feet I've seenπŸ‘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Got a bitch here with some of the best feet I've seenπŸ‘

Her toes were a bit hairy for me though......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Her toes were a bit hairy for me though......Stick to f***ing them mongos boi bachπŸ˜‰

Stop calling your wife a mongo ffs, have some respect will you. No wonder you don't get fed...... 😁😁

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Stop calling your wife a mongo ffs, have some respect will you. No wonder you don't get fed...... 😁😁

Must be soul destroying needing some cnut to hold a mirror so you can see your little weener fat boyπŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Must be soul destroying needing some cnut to hold a mirror so you can see your little weener fat boyπŸ˜‚

It's only 3 inch pal........... off the floor! 😁😁😁

25 minutes ago, two crows said:

Seen few with shit lookin feet, not the most injury prone Iv ever come across so must work well, but do look shite, then some have got cracking feetπŸ˜€ but not like coursing dog feet

10 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It's only 3 inch pal........... off the floor! 😁😁😁

And that's when you lying on your belly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, delboy_187 said:

And that's when you lying on your belly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No cos that would make it 8 inch under the floor because it would bust a hole through the fcuker..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Kerny92

Just now, Kerny92 said:

No cos that would make it 8 inch under the floor because it bust a hole through the fcuker..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They say those who brag alot ain't got alotΒ 

• Like 1

This month has bin the worst for fall outs and bickering reminds me o [BANNED TEXT] I were in SaigonΒ 

Β