All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I bet your a horrible gaffer the moonย 

Right slave driver

Nah I'm not bad on them I tell them sooner it's done sooner you go home if they moan for a couple of days about shitty jobs that everyone has to do then there told to either suck it up or feck off home can't be dealing with moaning just get the job done and go homeย 

Should see the race horse trainers yards up here, young lasses everywhere on race horses, think they get good money aswell, if ye a wee lassie sized fcuker then there loads jockey jobs here๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fcuk that game a coo boys tho๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Nah I'm not bad on them I tell them sooner it's done sooner you go home if they moan for a couple of days about shitty jobs that everyone has to do then there told to either suck it up or feck off home can't be dealing with moaning just get the job done and go homeย 

As i thought right b*****d

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Sounds ideal do you get out in the day much

Aye mate ferret as much as like ๐Ÿ˜€

24 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

The stable's I went for is a community project were young lads from the housing estates can keep their horse's and are educated on how to keep them properly, a lot of them are early school leaver's,I went to college and done a course in community care so that qualifys to work with them,

Are mekin things up

12 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

i haven't learned to ride them yet but there going to teach me how to over the next few months witch will be handy as some days they just ride them around all the local woods for a good few hours and get paid for it lol,as said there only hunt horses and abit of showing so out of season the owner only rides them for a quick half hour 2 times a week and pays someone to the other days easy money lol,in all fairness iv never been around horses in my life i applied for the job a few months ago on a whim dident expect to get it and i did, enjoy it to be fair and nice to get in with the local farmers ect as well,,the only problem i have is its smack bang in the middle of were i run my dogs with no permission and guaranteed my truck will get noticed before long when the season startsย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just tell um your going beond the call of duty and keeping an eye on thingsย 

29 minutes ago, Black neck said:

As i thought right b*****d

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ make me out to be a right c**t you lolย 

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ make me out to be a right c**t you lolย 

Its cause you dont suffer fools gladly and woe betide any man that crosses you

• Haha 1

Just now, Black neck said:

Its cause you dont suffer fools gladly and woe betide any man that crosses you

I just don't have any bother in my life and stamp it out quick if it comes along but I expect most are like that arnt they?ย 

5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I just don't have any bother in my life and stamp it out quick if it comes along but I expect most are like that arnt they?ย 

No some people have to tolerate folk there not keen on you monster

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No some people have to tolerate folk there not keen on you monster

You don't have to tolerate me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚