All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

I'll probably do a couple of early mornings start around 3 and then stay awake for work then have a good night Friday or Saturday I've got good bosses so if I'm a tad late they won't mind to much but I'm a superviser so as long as I get my team set up day before and work is going on I'll be left alone 

22 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I was at work you cheeky f****r neck 😂 work early morning going to be a b*****d come season I be like a zombie 

Fair play the lad fair play

28 minutes ago, two crows said:

when I was lamping 2 or 3 nights a week I used to go early so it dint interfere with work, I sometimes wonder what people do for a living, more so when they condemn dogs for being poor workers.

Yeah thats what i do go early sometimes tho i bin known to stay out to early hours 

So long as you have ya beans when your back you can gerr on wi it

15 minutes ago, C.green said:

Its alright going before work until you lose the dog thank goodness for gps lol

I could write a book about loosing dogs before work 

They still aint told me how many years i got to do for the last un

• Haha 1

I’m lucky go in at 7 done by 12-1 only Work on a stables don’t earn much but enough to pay rent and run a car and feed dogs  leaves me plenty of time to mess around with dog ect  don’t have loads of money for luxury’s but leave me with plenty of time and I’m happy with that atm 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I work nights an finish at 12, work in dales an can easily lamp on way home an do well or just go for a mooch in any direction an be kept busy for few hours, an I get added bonus of being able to start late the next day or even just have day off an do night shifts an just stay on call, which rarely amounts to nowt😀  can honestly say tho I rarely get a poor worker, it’s usually me that holds em back😂😂😂

an to add, iv always had better bags an equally important a better night starting round 12, any earlier an the part time lampers am keen keepers just get in way😂😂

Sounds ideal do you get out in the day much

1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I’m lucky go in at 7 done by 12-1 only Work on a stables don’t earn much but enough to pay rent and run a car and feed dogs  leaves me plenty of time to mess around with dog ect  don’t have loads of money for luxury’s but leave me with plenty of time and I’m happy with that atm 

Thats the spirit brother

26 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I'll probably do a couple of early mornings start around 3 and then stay awake for work then have a good night Friday or Saturday I've got good bosses so if I'm a tad late they won't mind to much but I'm a superviser so as long as I get my team set up day before and work is going on I'll be left alone 

I bet your a horrible gaffer the moon 

Right slave driver

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I only done an interview at the local stable's recently hopefully I'll get it,it's only part time there not fussed on the days I could do ten hours on the weekends and ten on my day off, bit of a top up on my wage's.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I only done an interview at the local stable's recently hopefully I'll get it,it's only part time there not fussed on the days I could do ten hours on the weekends and ten on my day off, bit of a top up on my wage's.

i dont mind doing it to be fair peter mostly just drive around on quad to be honest muck them out get them ready for rideing ect then just keep the place clean they mostly use them for hunting,do a few other little jobs on the farm if they need a hand easy work alot easier than working with people as im a moody twat sometimes lol work mon- sat do a split shift on the weekend and thats it only 5 min drive from me place as well go in on a morning open it all my self work in my own time/routine witch works for me not getting rushed around all day by some twat

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

i dont mind doing it to be fair peter mostly just drive around on quad to be honest muck them out get them ready for rideing ect then just keep the place clean they mostly use them for hunting,do a few other little jobs on the farm if they need a hand easy work alot easier than working with people as im a moody twat sometimes lol work mon- sat do a split shift on the weekend and thats it only 5 min drive from me place as well go in on a morning open it all my self work in my own time/routine witch works for me not getting rushed around all day by some twat

Ffs dont over do it

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I coudnt do that pete them hosses gi me the ump big stampy twats

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

The stable's I went for is a community project were young lads from the housing estates can keep their horse's and are educated on how to keep them properly, a lot of them are early school leaver's,I went to college and done a course in community care so that qualifys to work with them,

• Like 2

Used to work in a stables myself and enjoyed it as much as any job. I bottomed out looseboxes and got horses ready to ride but got to ride top class horses myself when their owners didn't have time to keep them exercised. Getting paid for riding was great, I'd have done it for nothing at that time.😀

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Used to work in a stables myself and enjoyed it as much as any job. I bottomed out looseboxes and got horses ready to ride but got to ride top class horses myself when their owners didn't have time to keep them exercised. Getting paid for riding was great, I'd have done it for nothing at that time.😀

i haven't learned to ride them yet but there going to teach me how to over the next few months witch will be handy as some days they just ride them around all the local woods for a good few hours and get paid for it lol,as said there only hunt horses and abit of showing so out of season the owner only rides them for a quick half hour 2 times a week and pays someone to the other days easy money lol,in all fairness iv never been around horses in my life i applied for the job a few months ago on a whim dident expect to get it and i did, enjoy it to be fair and nice to get in with the local farmers ect as well,,the only problem i have is its smack bang in the middle of were i run my dogs with no permission and guaranteed my truck will get noticed before long when the season starts 😂

• Like 1