10 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

young berry

line bred beddy grey x beddy grey

berry78.jpg

berry79.jpg

That is a nice un the lad what dogs you got now mate

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That is a nice un the lad what dogs you got now mate

just my bitch,bruce and this pup mate a lad thats does alot of digging had the big dog im sticking to me edibles and the odd ginger when they pop up lol not my king of work to much f***ing abou,hopfully i can get this bitch going just needs abit of work been penned up since a pup

Just now, LurcherLad94 said:

just my bitch,bruce and this pup mate a lad thats does alot of digging had the big dog im sticking to me edibles and the odd ginger when they pop up lol not my king of work to much f***ing abou,hopfully i can get this bitch going just needs abit of work been penned up since a pup

Yeah i dont blame you it aint my cup of tea either all that lugging stuff about no sport to it atb wi the beddy x the lad

3 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Did you get rid of the bull x.

2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Did you get rid of the bull x.

yes mate well a lads took it if he dont get on with him or dont do what i say iv told him fetch it back and have his money back

Just now, LurcherLad94 said:

yes mate well a lads took it if he dont get on with him or dont do what i say iv told him fetch it back and have his money back

Get through some dogs you lad 😆

• Haha 2

its like this one dog aint no were near enough for me id end up blowing my bitch up if i only had her iv got old bruce now i dont know how long he will last as i was given a totally wrong age on him but ill keep him now as hes been a good dog to someone and saves him getting passed about, the big red dog no good on rabbits ect  good on others but after a few times diced it was not for me im happy enough to go out on my own and kill a big bag of rabbits and a few other bits ,good anchor dog but not the fastest but the lad knows this i did offer a trail and held the dog for the lad for 2 weeks i even took the add off the net as said id just keep him as sick of going through dogs but the guy seemed a decent genuine ladand was lookign for a dog for this season as only has a pup,if i tried to buy my self another edible game dog come stubble id end up with utter crap only reason iv got the pup is i know 100% shes seen f**k all,without sounding like a dick some lads may be happy nocking about with mediocre dogs be that lamping dogs coursing dogs ect ect but when your running alot you want to be confident in what im running but yes i do feel a c**t for getting through a few dogs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I suffer terribly with premature ejaculation and even I lasted longer than that poor cnut. Haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10