Glens,loch's,moors,munro's And Corbett's...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had myself a few days up Scotland this week,took Boots & Ruby along for company lol..Went up to Mallaig first then onto the Isle of Skye then spent time around Fort William,Glencoe and also Rannoc

Cheers folks..it's a lovely place Flacko I'd definitely make an effort to go there buddy if you've never been before? I love the area known as Rannoch Moor,the pic of Boots at 1st light looking down o

Thanks everyone for the replies,I appreciate them all..looking forward to visiting again very soon ...          

i like the scenery but prefer the big rolling arable land for the dogs, ,i like a day up the hills with ferrets dogs ,,but not a sight seer, realy but its a pretty neet place as the yanks would say lo l am glad your enjoying scotland

well if i'd a gone up there i'd o took a few pics for folk to have a looksee lol.keep meaning to do somethin like meself

never been up the west side. maybe one day i'll go the long way round tto lloydys it's just getting the time when the

weather's right coz you don't wanna be up there in shit weather lol

Been up there most years messing about for the lady 20 years. The coaigh peninsular, the summer isles takes some beating. A man can live like a king for a couple of weeks, scallops, lobster, grouse, trout......it's all there.....

Was up at lochgoilhead there for a few days never had a dog with me though but might the next time there's some nice walks up there

I went up there last year ....was stunning ,my missus is usually unimpressed by scenery but told me to pull over and we got out at the top of rest and be thankfull,and looked over the loch.Then carried on left to lochgoilhead ,where the loch jumps out at you as you get to the end of the road stunning g

• Like 1

well if i'd a gone up there i'd o took a few pics for folk to have a looksee lol.keep meaning to do somethin like meself

never been up the west side. maybe one day i'll go the long way round tto lloydys it's just getting the time when the

weather's right coz you don't wanna be up there in shit weather lol

pussy put a thicker tea shurt on lol

Great photos of a stunning location. ;)

Coming from Hampshire with its patchwork of small woods and fields (and encroaching tide of concrete) I've always loved Devon and Cumbria for their wide open spaces. However, I've only been to Scotland once, in my late teens/early twenties while living in Cornwall, and while previously being impressed by the Cumbrian fells (due to the flatness of my part of Hampshire) Scotland was in another league. Two of my highlights would have to be camping at Applecross with red deer wandering around the camp site and stopping at the high point on the way out of Applecross (Bealach-na-Ba?) eating a bowl of cereal looking out over the Sound of Raasay towards the Cuillins on Skye. Apologies for any spelling mistakes with place names. :icon_redface:

• Like 1

FUJI IME DEFINITELY GOING TO GET THERE THIS YEAR JUST SEEING THEM PHOTOS I MIGHT BE ASKING YOU A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE I GO ATB FLACKO

Flacko,just don't ask to borrow my Satnav buddy,the stupid thing took me on an 80 mile wild goose chase haha,I set it to go to Kyle of Lochalsh as I intended to just cross the road bridge onto Skye,the TomTom took me to Mallaig and then said when I reached there "now take the ferry" haha at 1.30am and knackered from driving...fooking thing so I had to drive nigh on 40 mile back to Fort William and then onto my destination lol..anything else fire away ? ..