Warning To All Dog Owners In Or Near Hailsham

This was passed on to me by a friend, please share it.
WARNING TO ALL DOG WALKERS AROUND THE CUCKOO TRAIL....
Walking along the cuckoo trail in Hailsham between the carpark and the bridge under London road at approximately 18:00hrs on the 8th of April I have found in several separate places, a quantity of cocktail sausages that appear to have been as of yet a unknown substance deliberately inserted into them.
They look like slug pellets and had started to liquefy with the moisture of the sausage, which of course could be fatal to dogs or small children.
This post is purely to make people aware and enable you to know what to look for, this is from first hand experience.
Police were informed immediately and have been amazing in tweeting and getting information out as well as advising people on a face to face basis.
Watch any dog off the lead and any children going through the grass at the side of the footpath as these were not immediately visible but could so easily be consumed.
If you are worried that your dog may have ingested something then hopefully this may help.
How quickly your pet becomes ill depends on how much has been consumed, and what poison has been involved, however this is a list of common symptoms any of which can occur.
• vomiting
• diarrhoea
• seizures
• blood in stools
• lethargy
• loss of appetite
• bruising
• nosebleeds
• irregular heartbeat
• inability to urinate
• muscle spasms
• disorientated or dizzy
• gums should resemble the dogs skin and appear pink, black or spotted. Discoloured gums can indicate serious illness.
Please do not attempt to treat or medicate dogs yourself with medicine for humans and other animals as this may also be poisonous to dogs.
Never attempt to make dogs vomit and do not use salt water as this can be extremely dangerous.
Slug pellets are one of the most dangerous and common poisonings seen in dogs and even a small amount can cause significant poisoning and severe signs can occur within an hour of consumption.
Dogs that have eaten slug pellets need to be seen immediately by a vet as rapid intervention can save their life.
This has yet to be confirmed as the poisoning but please be vigilant and if concerned contact your vet asap!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell you what you cnut when them dirty b*****ds try it on with your 12 year old daughter like they have with mine and her step sister don't come running you coward

Said before and I'll say it again, internet warriors like you fcuking wind and pish fairies would be the last people I'd 'come running to'. And if anyone, muslim or otherwise, 'try it on' with my 12 y

Probably done by some returning jihadis. They no doubt learned the 'poisoned sausage' killing technique in the IS terrorist training camps in Syria. You freak outs should fcukin hear yourselves.

Posted Images

Have to say rag I don't like jumping the gun but they fuuckers have been at it here in Spain for sometime now.

First they complain dogs are against islam, then when they get told (rightly) to fuuck off they go on a poisoning campaign ;)

Google it ;) lleida, barca, Badalona and that's just Cataluña

Edited by mushroom

Fuuck off, apologist self hating cnut ;)

They were caught red handed here pal.

Very eloquently put Mush lol……….But we have had dogs poisoned around here, but it was not Muslims lol, it's not just Muslims who hate dogs.

Fuuck off, apologist self hating cnut ;)

They were caught red handed here pal.

Not saying it hasn't happened before, and may even be the case here, but you paranoid little girls will jump on any thread going for a bit of 'mussie' bashing. People are caught poisoning dogs & cats from time to time, but it usually turns out to be a disgruntled neighbour or some reclusive weirdo...., not by muslims & because fcukin mohammed didn't like dogs. I'll reserve my judgement until we find out who's actually responsible.

Like I said, you want to hear yourselves...., like a bunch of kids in the playground spooking each other with tales of the bogie man. Me, I'd rather be a 'self hating apologist' (lol) than coming on here pissing my pants with fear like a little kid. Now why don't you fcuk off out and play on your roller skates and stop getting yourself all worked up.

• Like 1

Tell you what you cnut when them dirty b*****ds try it on with your 12 year old daughter like they have with mine and her step sister don't come running you coward ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3

Tell you what you cnut when them dirty b*****ds try it on with your 12 year old daughter like they have with mine and her step sister don't come running you coward ;)

Said before and I'll say it again, internet warriors like you fcuking wind and pish fairies would be the last people I'd 'come running to'. And if anyone, muslim or otherwise, 'try it on' with my 12 year old daughter then you won't hear of me on here for a good long while.

Coward you say. What did you do then big shot?

• Like 2