For an air rifle, they are very good scopes indeed. :thumbs:

I have both a 4-12x40 EV AO IR and a 4-12x50 EV AO IR Panorama. And both with 10.5 half-mildot reticles for my sub 12 ft/lb HW77 .22 and HW97K .177 respectively.

Both Panoramas do the job as a good scope should. The field of view is excellent and the optics are clear and bright in focus.

Pianoman

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 1

I have both a 4-12x40 EV AO IR and a 4-12x50 EV AO IR Panorama. And both with 10.5 half-mildot reticles for my sub 12 ft/lb HW77 .22 and HW97K .177 respectively.

Both Panoramas do the job as a good scope should. The field of view is excellent and the optics are clear and bright in focus.

Pianoman

Is there much difference in the fov with both of the models has of above?

Pianoman

Is there much difference in the fov with both of the models has of above?

Not really that much for ten mil diference of the objective lenses. They both have an excellent field of view. I use the 50mm Panorama on my HW97 because the high cheek-comb needs a high mounted scope. The 40mm Panorama is great o my HW77 as it means I can have a scope mounted as close to the bore-centre of the rifle.

Niether scopes will dissapoint you :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...