Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

Very true a ref can sometimes make or break a fight .

Just what Jo Cortez done when Mayweather fought Hatton ...I know this has been billed as one of the biggest fights of all time but I have been more excited about a lot more fights than this ...I havent even watched much of the build up

• Like 1

I havent been as fired up for a fight between 2 fighters i dont know for a long time.....fights like this dont come around often so we,ve got a house full tomorrow night bit of a party then once the wives are all kipping and the fight draws near the real fun can start there will be bets flying round everywhere probably end up in a scuffle and a playground bundle on the floor :D ....im the same as virtually everyone ive spoke to about it i would love Pacquiao to win but just cant see it,i think the fight itself might be a bit of an anti climax with Mayweather just nullifying everythng Pacquiao does on route to a pretty comfortable win.

• Like 4

Manny has to start well...can only see this going the distance. Roach got tactics spot on when he trained De la Hoya v mayweather..a fight I thought mayweather lost. Ill go for Manny on a split decision. .atb sesku

I havent been as fired up for a fight between 2 fighters i dont know for a long time.....fights like this dont come around often so we,ve got a house full tomorrow night bit of a party then once the wives are all kipping and the fight draws near the real fun can start there will be bets flying round everywhere probably end up in a scuffle and a playground bundle on the floor :D ....im the same as virtually everyone ive spoke to about it i would love Pacquiao to win but just cant see it,i think the fight itself might be a bit of an anti climax with Mayweather just nullifying everythng Pacquiao does on route to a pretty comfortable win.

:thumbs: mayweather all the way :yes:

:thumbs: mayweather all the way :yes:

I hope not

• Like 1

what time will fight start.

Probably around 4-5am I'm guessing.

Ffs....all day sesh in Edinburgh and expected to stay up till 5. Don't know how I'll manage..?

seriously cant wait for it now. if it goes the distance they'll give it to mayweather. no matter what. thats boxing for you. i really hope its an all out war :boogy: a lot of people under estimating pacquio i think though. it will be good to see mayweather's slick boxing against pacuiao's in yer face style