Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

I I doubt ya gad ta ru. The estates when they were brimi. G with keeper a doubt ya had ta run the forestry fa venison I doubt ya had ta nett the large estates rifled with coneys and cleared estates of lonfg dTs at night with a jukel and gate nest I doubt ya snared trapped estates where of cached yassgot fight and they invariably at least doubled handed I doubt ya fished da sal. O and trout of the fisheries where tall get a beating ta the the last breadth  oming from you shooting birds on the estates when it mattered netting trout lakes  I don't think you come close ta my style a living simply because ya wNt around back then all these estates I can now wLk and hunt freely perhaps because these times don't need a men back in those times that was out fa met and ought else that could be found on a mooch  katchup. Atb bill 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bullshitting lived in a bubble can’t even drive bill at it again, sort yaself out your grandkids may read these one day ffs??

They do read it they out soo. Had they can absorb what's going on rkub. Nd them I told you before you believe what you think atb bill

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Oh right I thought it was peds show type and non peds were racers but I dont know much

You get show type peds and racing type peds, but most people in the ped world just call non peds lurchers!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Do yours ever see a vet bill.?

Of course some do if needed some neva abbong depending what me old terrier mate can get me I have javbed loads myself  stitching stapling I invariably if needed I do. Myself st pled jazes jaw up season gone11n1o need ta travel. To. The friend vet I. Know why his it with some folk I've stitched terriers  plenty it's no big deal 1ihaf a bull. Xs peel a saluki bitch ski. Right odffa back leg like a glove just held on bottom of hock I stitched that it helped thankfully no  lood vessels or tendons damaged its no big ddal living on the times when we nought meant Y learned treason NG mo. Or e toons jabbing pdcillan or penstfip. A g. Half decent dog lad ab hpuld have a first aid box washed staples pencillan liquid or tablet. Basic stock manship don'tean ya needs degree in vetinary. Atb bill

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An all that within walking distance a ye house eh? ye havering ole know all ???

You so fecking thick I dovery close to all game fur and feather there be a man just gone offa this thread that trdFs some of the same land like I say we live in a thriving. Area full. Of good game and vermin massive estates some releasing three hundred thousand birds in some more on others  all these estates I have ax ess legally now through one source or other times change the need his not has it was atb bill

18 minutes ago, Allan22 said:

You get show type peds and racing type peds, but most people in the ped world just call non peds lurchers!

The ped world of kc usually invariably only allows purity has they see it the k world has always allowed dispensation for introduction of another breed in to a kc type breed  this usually his to revive the gene pool when its next ta fe led. Atb bill

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m only pulling ye pisser bull, I also have lots a land an lots folk off know an been in it so I know other folk are blessed aswell, just you seem to think your the only one that’s ever done anything ? so can’t help but wind ye il? told ye tho come here anytime an I’ll take ye a walk out??

I walked cTeri k has long back has thirty and more yrs back I was a visitor many times round that area  I know you know anyway lol the teles fecking ariel playing up atb  bill