Jump to content
brenner

Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

If the girls easy  I don’t wanna fk it if the fish is easy I don’t want to catch it.  Far better sense of achievement the harder the quarry is lol  race coursers atb  YIS  20 plus yrs f plus for a twenty cuda on the fly booom 💥gotcha 4E17DA1C-61A1-4B2F-A19D-D602248CAD2A.jpeg.09516601dfda7f80347990d89b1f0049.jpeg

05428D7C-25A6-4B5E-AF9D-DD4996FC3537.jpeg

2A0D7283-E003-4AEB-93D6-381B878BB538.jpeg

76A4BCAE-DB23-4092-8BA8-EB8CB9F35950.jpeg

3A2C297A-44C7-4D39-84A0-BA43F0294680.jpeg

Lovely pics brother but the post was fair gibberish you bin on the wheat germ and honeysuckle 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Lovely pics brother but the post was fair gibberish you bin on the wheat germ and honeysuckle 

lol   You  not in my zone then good luck on the easy route 

Edited by green lurchers

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, green lurchers said:

lol   You  not in my zone then good luck on the easy route 

Just show me some more whippets and stop saying things 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Just show me some more whippets and stop saying things 

I’m old enough to be black necks fkn dad I pull him into line lol  young pup my pal bred race courser  realy  like this pup used to race his dad yrs back 

3B195022-FC53-4E7C-B809-565A40FB9210.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I’m old enough to be black necks fkn dad I pull him into line lol  young pup my pal bred race courser  realy  like this pup used to race his dad yrs back 

3B195022-FC53-4E7C-B809-565A40FB9210.jpeg

Nice pup mate

Are you really over 106 year old

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Nice pup mate

Are you really over 106 year old

Aye you never fail to make me laugh lol 👍🍺

27DBF61F-CE4F-479D-B019-74733258CB31.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Aye you never fail to make me laugh lol 👍🍺

27DBF61F-CE4F-479D-B019-74733258CB31.jpeg

When did whippet s first make an appearance I'm assuming the were bred down from greyhounds dya know 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

When did whippet s first make an appearance I'm assuming the were bred down from greyhounds dya know 

 History not my best subject your best ask the audiance or phone a friend ? 🤠

Edited by green lurchers

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, billhardy said:

Black its fair ta say the peds were gotten from non peds  atb bill

Yeah but I'm led to believe the non peds are grews so the must have bin some whips to mek a grew 

My brain hurts

Share this post


Link to post

I know its not a whippet but I thought it was a nice old pic of a racing dog.

DSCF7822.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, two crows said:

I know its not a whippet but I thought it was a nice old pic of a racing dog.

DSCF7822.JPG

Is that you mate nice hat

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Black its fair ta say the peds were gotten from non peds  atb bill

Hey   History  ther black neck  Stan the man from Essex  o know it pains a few lol   was a breeder of many pure breds of animals  but best known for ped Whippets     It’s where the ped lagunas  came from  Essex 😃 up the road in Tiptree  early 1920s 30s  before that  fk knows lol  WbTm 

75351C50-7F61-4F25-AB48-BBAA3714B41F.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

for Allstate that said kc stock ain't really been around that long in whippets history the kc were recognised has a whippet in 1891and coursing under rules in the sixties not far away now this his modern history of the whippet ,they have changed from the fifteenth century breeds been added has time has passed by perhaps the diversity of these breeds have stood the whippet in good stead things ain't changed the raw ingredients all be it modern are still there and being perpetuated in some lines like say the non peds ,these have illustrious pedigrees just not kc ,a whippet his a whippet when it conforms to type some just happen to be kc others not how do see the recent Derby winner non ped a whippet no more no less   We don't need ta get all hung yup on purity it's a weekness  allways will be in livestock like horse some perform better at there given vocation where by it be work race or show but like the horse off different types  the same can be said of whippets of different types they still whippets.type his the key ,and da what it's worth the modern kc working whippet his just starting ta get straightened out again from the overly massive sized breed that did not conform to a whippets standard over the last twenty yrs.atb bill

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×