Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol trev some dont mind running there dogs with an audience so all can seec but many who breed for the extra dollar. Ooooh noooo  ??? 

You've made many of them hide with your Davey dog over the years mate and from the vids you send me he'll still put many to shame at the age of 11 ?

• Like 3
On 05/07/2020 at 22:20, Trev70 said:

You've made many of them hide with your Davey dog over the years mate and from the vids you send me he'll still put many to shame at the age of 11 ?

You don’t rate the night hunter whippets then trev??

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, neil b said:

You don’t rate the night hunter whippets then trev??

? never seen one run Neil ?, my point is like all of them that stick a efix name on their whippets And bull them up to knock pups out and stud their dogs should show more than them pining a rabbit in a net or pics of them with a pile of rabbits that have run into a long net to me they should show them to be more than the average whippet that they make them out to be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

Trev 70  dogs would put most dogs to shame

Thank you, my mate's got a good brindle bitch that's crazy mad keen but I've only got what I would call a average dog on at the min being this merle bitch, she can catch them and a few lads want to own her but she's nothing special but I've got a new lurcher pup coming in a couple of weeks that I've got high hopes for ?

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Thank you, my mate's got a good brindle bitch that's crazy mad keen but I've only got what I would call a average dog on at the min being this merle bitch, she can catch them and a few lads want to own her but she's nothing special but I've got a new lurcher pup coming in a couple of weeks that I've got high hopes for ?

I have seen the merle on video and that's what u call average we'll I wish I had an average one lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 05/07/2020 at 22:20, Trev70 said:

He’s days are done trev  he ain’t for that game no more , o take him him out with a few young uns so he can shift a few to see how they cope with the game as he will find wat ever is in the field atb he’s ol boy nowdays AAC91E90-227B-4E82-AEDC-B8E9E586661B.jpeg.48891694b818bdc543b5a4b2569692d6.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 5
20 hours ago, green lurchers said:

He’s days are done trev  he ain’t for that game no more , o take him him out with a few young uns so he can shift a few to see how they cope with the game as he will find wat ever is in the field atb he’s ol boy nowdays AAC91E90-227B-4E82-AEDC-B8E9E586661B.jpeg.48891694b818bdc543b5a4b2569692d6.jpeg

? good pic that mate ?, as you know Poppy’s running days are over but she still comes in handy for other job?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...