Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

24 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

All of them.

Would love to keep them all mate there's two that I really like there's one with a white tip on her tail and white toes she is the biggest pup or the smallest pup that I have been feeding by hand because the other three just pushed her out the way very time she tried to feed 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Rusky1984 said:

Would love to keep them all mate there's two that I really like there's one with a white tip on her tail and white toes she is the biggest pup or the smallest pup that I have been feeding by hand because the other three just pushed her out the way very time she tried to feed 

It would be the small one for me mate ??

12 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Nice looking pups,I'd wait till they are up on their feet and moving around and make your final pick or picks.See which ones move better and you can tell their personalities.ATB with them mate.

The pup with the white tip on her tail is the most active she bullies the other three and the smallest pup is only now the same weight as what the other three where when they were born so am going to keep them both back to see what the smallest pup is like by 8 weeks 

• Like 1

Bitch I bred on left with son and my 2B705FF2-25A9-4E19-A37E-A93817212E65.jpeg.8912772adeb3828762fd835b285ca50a.jpegsire on right the toe nail police will be along soon checking the nail length of the my dog with white foot lol he’s only got one toe on that foot ? and the bitch with Kruger nails is in a box just to keep you in the nail  loop drifter ???????

Edited by green lurchers
9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Bitch I bred on left with son and my 2B705FF2-25A9-4E19-A37E-A93817212E65.jpeg.8912772adeb3828762fd835b285ca50a.jpegsire on right the toe nail police will be along soon checking the nail length of the my dog with white foot lol he’s only got one toe on that foot ? and the bitch with Kruger nails is in a box just to keep you in the nail  loop drifter ?

Well if the can see the toe nails from that pic must have eyes like a shite hawk 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Indeed sir was not being critical just couldn't see the dogs feet in the pic 

No bud dog in pic as more toes n  nails n  tendons missing than most. , bitch  we had put to sleep other wk  had long nails in a pic I put up before she went.   Anyways. Life goes on ??

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well if the can see the toe nails from that pic must have eyes like a shite hawk 

Best part of thirty years walking the windy tilth in search of something can do that young grasshopper, I've seen many a golf ball sized fleck explode into an 8 pounder

On 07/04/2019 at 02:40, Rusky1984 said:

My bitches first and only litter 4 weeks old today can't make my mind up on which one to keep back for myself there all bitches 

20190328_160529.jpg

20190317_013353.jpg

They sure guzzle some ,look cracking pups mate .

last litter my bitch had we had to hand feed a couple as pushed out by greedy guts 

good luck with them .

mooch

• Like 1