At My Wits End With The Stress Of Poachers

Ok guys. one of my permissions have is starting to become a pain in the back side.every night ive been for the last 3 weeks i have found poachers on there and have had to get the police in.

so i end up having pack up my gear and head off as when they come to catch them the blues are on and the sirens are as well and as you can Imagen everything goes to ground really quickly. in the last 2 months there has been 12 arrest no idea how far its gone after that as thats down to the golf course.

So what would you do keep at it with getting the police to keep coming and arresting them or would you just call it a day on that permission?

If it was me I'd keeping getting the police in as a matter of principal! Scum poaching does nobody any favours, it portrays airgunners in a bad light generally and speaking as a farmer the damage they do and the general levels of intimidation (threats of physical violence, retaliatory vandalism etc) puts any poacher right at the bottom of the pond, hopefully they get what they deserve whilst the rest of us can have a good laugh when they get the book thrown at them (or more likely get a slap on the wrist and told not to be so naughty in future :( ).

were i shoot i have all the surrounding farms and woodlands as well and there is pritty much everything seasons permitting. the farmers i shoot for are having the same problem as well. its getting to the point were you call the police and it takes them up to 20mins/30 to turn up and i know they have more dutys to do than chasing poachers across fields. .

If it was me I'd keeping getting the police in as a matter of principal! Scum poaching does nobody any favours, it portrays airgunners in a bad light generally and speaking as a farmer the damage they do and the general levels of intimidation (threats of physical violence, retaliatory vandalism etc) puts any poacher right at the bottom of the pond, hopefully they get what they deserve whilst the rest of us can have a good laugh when they get the book thrown at them (or more likely get a slap on the wrist and told not to be so naughty in future :( ).

This site has loads of scummy poachers on here . . . I am one of them.
  • Like 5

what a load of shit !

what a load of shit !
go to bed Edited by drid

This site has loads of scummy poachers on here . . . I am one of them.
You're not a very good/sensible one if you're announcing it to all and sundry on the Internet..

If the police have made that many arrests it would be getting a reputation as a bit hot and left well alone you would think ? If it was me i would be looking at another option say ferreting it hard and making it no worth there while

• Like 1

Socks there is a lot more than rabbits on there budd. the only way to describe it is a Honey whole.
Its taken me years to get that perm i have all the farms and woodlands around the place signed permissions.

Trenchfoot. there is 2 entrances to this golf course the main gate. and another entrance at the bottom back of the site which should not be there but plodd knows were they come and go from.