Ferrets Stolen Sunderland

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to hear that mate! I hope you find the c**ts! My 2 Jills are pregnant at the moment, your welcome to a couple of kits if you want   ATB James

Also phoned the police said my shed been broke into blah blah blah. Turned round and said can't come out till Wednesday ffs. I know it's only a Cupple of ferrets but fuk me you go out with a lamp and

I`d pretend to still feed the ferrets, like you still got one or two left or new ones... Greeting them a little louder than usual. Then leave a large bodygrip set in the nest box lightly covered. Yo

I'll never understand it as long as I've got a hole in my a**e, the seasons finished and over the next few months you'll be able to get as many ferrets as you want for free. Instead these twats take a mans animals that he has looked after and grown fond of, I can't even begin to imagine what goes on in their minds.

• Like 1

Cheers lads there's a lot of people onto this so hopefully I hear something soon. I have always kept myself to myself and only go out ferreting with my bro. My garden is enclosed 6ft fence all the way round and have to jump over 4 or 5 gardens to get into mine. I always let the ferrets run about in my garden. The Only way someone could know or see that I have ferrets is by lookin from a bedroom window that over looks my house. Fukn dirty b*****ds....

James ed cheers for the offer mate but I won't be getting anymore now because they will come back and get them aswell. I will find out who these c**ts are and God help them when I do... Spoke to my neighbour and she said she heard something about 10oclock last night but thort it was me down the shed as I'm in and out of the shed a lot through day/night. I was only sat in the living room at this time and really wish I would of walked into kitchen and looked out the window. Dirty b*****ds would of got there arms and legs broken. Well that's me out of the ferreting game, I just won't to get hold of these c**ts now...

They took my polecat hob which I have had 6yr and my polecat Jill which is 2yr old. My carry box which moxy made me,spun poly nets that I had hanging up in shed. Squirrel tails that were hanging up. Fox brushes that I have had for years of when I had my 2 bullx's which are now dead!!!!! and they brought back the memories everytime I went down shed and they wer hanging up on the wall... Used to always look at them and remember good times with my dogs. Am goin to stamp all over them when I catch up with the c**ts

Edited by saluki bulls

Also phoned the police said my shed been broke into blah blah blah. Turned round and said can't come out till Wednesday ffs. I know it's only a Cupple of ferrets but fuk me you go out with a lamp and lurcher for cupple rabbits you get swamped by police cars,jeeps,helicopters. Yet you have some low life on your property taking stuff that doesn't belong to them and they don't give two fuks. No wonder am such a angry c**t these days...

Edited by saluki bulls
  • Like 3