Can A Terrier Be Any Good If Its Not Line Family Or Inter Bred

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is unfortunate we can't discuss the full working abilities of individual Terriers and what they have done, prior to being considered worthy of breeding from. Even taking the Ancestry into the equat

Gus and Sid, Gus is the smaller cobby one. He's by Sid and out of Treacle, Treacle is Floyd x Reeces Roxy, all original blood.

Nope, sorry FD she was totally unrelated and breeding unknown ! :-) When you come across an animal that impresses you so much you've got to try and bring it in. The pups from that litter are still

Posted Images

Don't know how this has come about but all I can say is I've dealt with Dd and he's never charged me wouldn't even take a drink .and the pups always been in top condition and out of good stuff . And in the end of the day he can put a good price on them if he wanted to and I'd of payed it to get the right dog . But as said I've never had to reach into my pocket.

• Like 2

Where does one go nowadays that isnt in the know to get a well bred closely bred line bred whatever you want to put to them. With all what can say ? Underground rather than like the old breedees whre most people could buy a pup. Colour stamp name aint bothered as long as I can get a pup with the right ingredients and do my best with it

anyone? lol

• 3 weeks later...