• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ACD X Grew

there ya go

i use this bitch but to be honest to much drive allways in the cover so misses alot of bolters

Posted Images

This is one of my lurchers (springer x lurcher) that comes bushing with me, although saying that it's more like general mooching these days.

She's not a bushing lurcher in as much that she stays mainly out of the bushers leaving it to my little old jack.

21c805e987376d48a13fbc1be730d6df.jpg

Edited by wuyang
  • Like 4

Have you tried her on the lamp wuyang? Looks a handy sort a bit more robust than a Full lurcher.

What's in that dog cleanspade beddy/whippet with something a bit stronger?

he is first cross wheaten whippet. he is an auld fella now. but his coat is deceiving . he aint as heavy as he looks

Have you tried her on the lamp wuyang? Looks a handy sort a bit more robust than a Full lurcher.

Hi Blackdog92.................I haven't had her on the lamp, I think she'd have done fine, but maybe lacked the tight turn on a sixpence that my other lurcher has....certainly a bright bitch.

he is first cross wheaten whippet. he is an auld fella now. but his coat is deceiving . he aint as heavy as he looks

I would of sworn that was a beddy cross, shows what i know or rather don't, either way its a lovely dog cleanspade. atb fella.

• Like 1

I would of sworn that was a beddy cross, shows what i know or rather don't, either way its a lovely dog cleanspade. atb fella.

dont beat yerself up fella. most folk think he is a beddy cross. one fella said he reminds him of gary hoskers spud :yes: