Good Gunsmiths

Hello guys and girls just wondering if anyone knows of any good gunsmiths or even some one has an idea of air rifles. I have a crosman king ratchet it was my first air rifle I had some good memories with this gun so I'd like to get it sorted. A seal blew a cupple of years ago so took it to a gun shop in Rhyl north wales can't remember the name of the shop now they fixed the seal but when I got home and had a proper look there was a gap in the breech and a lot of movement. i rag them the next day and acording to them they had never seen or had the gun. I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to fixing guns so any help would be much appreciated. Corey

Yer I found that so I gave it a bit of a tighten it sorted the breech but then it wouldn't cock the it wouldn't budge u till I loosen it but then the breech is loose I'm stumped if it's going to cost a bomb to fix ill just leave it just be nice to have anuther gun for summer thanks for replying much appreciated. Corey

Edited by green dragon

The 2240 range (there all the same basic design) is classic but simple.. Sometimes if the transfer port o ring is not sitting right it can knock the breech off slightly (I got a custom one off ebay for £2.50 2 secind job and a great seal) I recomend you just diving in with them you, can't go wrong it's so simple! Watch out for the little ball under the safety catch spring a new one takes ages to arrive from fleabay (lost a couple) that's all too look out for really imo! Atb ade