Easter Weekend Walk Out..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was two Red Stags but I was to busy watching them I forgot to take a pic so only one albeit a long way off ...          

This was a really good big Red hind..                      

Had myself a wander up the Fells yesterday, it was as busy as Tesco on a Saturday afternoon,weather was summer like in fact I've got sunburnt haha..anyways never expected to see anything as I knew how

Posted Images

Its not a peregrine that bird matey...looks more like a Hobby or maybe a Kestrel... too small for a Peregrine.

Don is looking well mate.. say hello to the lads from me. :thumbs:

Will do Vin,they are all out just now with various dogs,I've only got the Pom today haha..I thought it were a Peregrine but birds ain't my strong point,that's why I've been married & divorced haha..this is it blurry as f**k but cropped right up? Its a bird of prey I know that much lol..

IMG_20150402_180700_zpsemguhpha_edit_142

stunning pics Andy nice to see a bit of wild life when you are out and about.

Its like going out on safari with me Dai lol ..ive never been at war with nature which may sound ridiculous coming from me but I enjoy both wildlife and the countryside so as you say its always nice to see a few odds and sods whilst out..especially during the springtime,its just great ?

• Like 4

Cracking pics again mate. boots has matured into a handsome ,strong dog mate,but the pom is still the one lol

but how the feck does it keep up.must have some stamina for a lapdog

Roy,lads I've taken out cannot believe it,it runs about on them fells ALL day,I've honestly NEVER seen it tired..feck knows what's in it but it has some engine,thing is it ain't slow either,can jump fences the lot,well it has to as I don't lift dogs,its either under,through or over and that goes for them all..it will slow down sometime as she's nine this year but for now it keeps on rolling on..b*****d thing is the most expensive dog I've ever bought lol..I'm real chuffed with Boots mate,I reckon all being well he's gonna make a fair animal,so far so good anyways,he's had the full spectrum of gear..we like him anyways,here's hoping he can continue to improve which in theory he should do ?

• Like 2

Went up for wander where you told me to go fuji. Good treck out up by the lake. Introduced the pup to some Highland cattle right by a stiy (if thats how you spell it?) So I took the long way round them off the track. I'm not sure about them and don't want chest by the greet hairy fcukers.lol just a shame on the weather couldn't see much. Cheers bud

• Like 2

The cattle don't bother at all Jamie,you can give them a pat on the head honestly even with dogs at your feet,they must be used with people I guess? Weather was just the norm then I see lol..still its good to get out and about ?

Oh and Vin on looking at pics of a Hobby I reckon your on the money matey,does look like one of those to me but again I will probably be wrong haha