• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye he does it for the animals.......probably very reasonable on his prices. Bollocks...??

My mate has just had a skirmish at home between his dogs a lurcher and an arrogant little b*****d Jack Russell,two one inch long tears on the terrier,i told him to staple them or leave them,they were

my dog cost me 2,446,,pound,, in november,,,,, she done just over 500 bunnys this season,,,,,she needs to get 2000 more to break even,,lol

Oh and to those who think im a c**t for not paying that much for a dog if its injured i bet you are the miserable twats who want pups for free and call lads who ask a decent fee for a well bred pup lol..if ya daft enough to pay a grand in vets fees come knock on my door i will sell you a dog for a couple of grand lol

Dont think your a c**t i see where your coming from. Suppose it comes down to bond with the dog and the quality of life itll have after. Way i see it if a dogs given me its all ill do the same. I suppose everyone has a price i mean if they told me some crazy price i couldnt justify spending. If i got quoted a grand id pay it. Will spend a grand through out the year on bullshit that doesnt bring half as much joy.

Oh and to those who think im a c**t for not paying that much for a dog if its injured i bet you are the miserable twats who want pups for free and call lads who ask a decent fee for a well bred pup lol..if ya daft enough to pay a grand in vets fees come knock on my door i will sell you a dog for a couple of grand lol

Na, you're a working dog man with working dogs

All stock has a value. £900 for a Jack Russell is ridiculous, they're a f***ing horrible dog anyway

@ dead eyes...a good working terrier is priceless imo.

In all honesty I'd agree - I was only busting balls because I don't like Jacks