Oh and to those who think im a c**t for not paying that much for a dog if its injured i bet you are the miserable twats who want pups for free and call lads who ask a decent fee for a well bred pup lol..if ya daft enough to pay a grand in vets fees come knock on my door i will sell you a dog for a couple of grand lol

my dog cost me 2,446,,pound,, :laugh: in november,,,,, she done just over 500 bunnys this season,,,,,she needs to get 2000 more to break even,,lol

Fkn hell is that how much Markbrick charged you for Mars lmao ..greedy fecker he is lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye he does it for the animals.......probably very reasonable on his prices. Bollocks...??

My mate has just had a skirmish at home between his dogs a lurcher and an arrogant little b*****d Jack Russell,two one inch long tears on the terrier,i told him to staple them or leave them,they were

my dog cost me 2,446,,pound,, in november,,,,, she done just over 500 bunnys this season,,,,,she needs to get 2000 more to break even,,lol

If you have got dogs then it's worth knowing a good vet imo. I travel a fair few miles to see my particular vet as my family have used him for years and he works his dogs, so has some understanding about injuries that might occur. I wouldn't just go to any vet as no doubt there are some money makers out there. Seen the supervet and he does some amazing things, a lot of the ones I have seen if it were my dog it would be put down personally as the rehab must be torture for the dog. But if someone wants to pay a a packet for surgery for their dog then that's their choice, maybe one day advances in these practices will become mainstream and we might all benefit atb

We had some bad luck last season where a very good pup was going the right way showing all the right signs in its training an recall retrieval was bang on for its age took him for a walk jumped an wall about 3ft at the other side was a 20ft drop the young dog snapped it's leg in two places we took him to vet he tells me 2000 to pin leg an it mite not take or 50 pound PTS the dog is no longer with us RIP flash

Vets overcharging? My wife had a snapped front tooth ( her fault for being cheeky lol) quick trip to the dentist, two visits later all sorted.

£2,000. 6 hours work and she can't catch a fox retrieve a rabbit or even sit when I tell her to……….

Every trade out there will have you over if they know you need their services. INSURANCE INSURANCE INSURANCE, if you can afford it, if not, your gonna pay through the nose this time and every other time after that.

IVE GONE FOR INSURENCE,, FOR THE 1ST TIME,,,GOT THE TOP ONE,,,,14 POUND A MONTH,,,JUST OVER 3 POUND A WEEK,,,, I ,DONT DRNIK MUCH DONT SMOKE,,,SO ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY,,,WE PUT THE DOGS IN DANGER AT TIMES SO ONLY RIGHT TO TRY AND BAIL THEM OUT,,,

• Like 3

He is good at what he does and his timing is excellent for when to prey on their feelings to extract the big money . Vets have a licence to print money and they should at least wear a mask when telling u how much they are robbing off you .

Oh and to those who think im a c**t for not paying that much for a dog if its injured i bet you are the miserable twats who want pups for free and call lads who ask a decent fee for a well bred pup lol..if ya daft enough to pay a grand in vets fees come knock on my door i will sell you a dog for a couple of grand lol

Na, you're a working dog man with working dogs

All stock has a value. £900 for a Jack Russell is ridiculous, they're a f***ing horrible dog anyway

@ dead eyes...a good working terrier is priceless imo.

I expect my dog to run all night without fault. I will run him on all quarry.I feed him the best and I will get him the right care if something happens.I agree some vets over charge but my vet is s greyhound vet and charges working dog prices I can't fault him.a 150.000 ,pound x ray machine and all the other cost have to be paid for.when the day comes and I begruge the vets bills I'll take up kite flying.