Anybody watch that programme last night, vet performed surgery on a deerhound that had broken its neck, complex operation but 5 days after surgery dog was mobile again, probably have to remortgage your house to pay for it, but seems there are some decent vets out there after all. :thumbs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye he does it for the animals.......probably very reasonable on his prices. Bollocks...??

My mate has just had a skirmish at home between his dogs a lurcher and an arrogant little b*****d Jack Russell,two one inch long tears on the terrier,i told him to staple them or leave them,they were

my dog cost me 2,446,,pound,, in november,,,,, she done just over 500 bunnys this season,,,,,she needs to get 2000 more to break even,,lol

Anybody watch that programme last night, vet performed surgery on a deerhound that had broken its neck, complex operation but 5 days after surgery dog was mobile again, probably have to remortgage your house to pay for it, but seems there are some decent vets out there after all. :thumbs:

good program and the bloke does seem to actually give a feck about the animials he dont just think pound signs

My mate has just had a skirmish at home between his dogs a lurcher and an arrogant little b*****d Jack Russell,two one inch long tears on the terrier,i told him to staple them or leave them,they were nothing untoward imo..he took the JRT to the vets on his wifes say so..few stitches,antibiotics and a bandage.. £932 ..them vets are c**ts,id not have it said any different..id of payed £40 and put the little twat down before i payed that much,infact id never EVER pay that much,id cull the dog first...simple as that!!!

• Like 3

Very good program, never miss it,loved the part where he was going around in circles to wake himself up,supervet super super man,he has to charge big money look at the building hes in swimming pool the lot, alot of bills have to be paid,shows his emotions not all money to him,make u think about pet insurance :-) :-) .

Oh and to those who think im a c**t for not paying that much for a dog if its injured i bet you are the miserable twats who want pups for free and call lads who ask a decent fee for a well bred pup lol..if ya daft enough to pay a grand in vets fees come knock on my door i will sell you a dog for a couple of grand lol

• Like 1

if ever the day come god forgive, that my dog was so badly injured in the field, and shes had her moments, that she could no longer work again, after all thats what she loves most, then put to sleep, apart from that, i would find the cash, this is one of the reasons i chose not to breed my bitch, ok folks on here say breed from her they would go like hot cakes, but words come easy, then im left we several pups on my hands, cull isnt an option for me, i would keep the lot, and now, and im no miserable c##t have had the offer of a pup, all being well , running dogs get running injuries, she will be insured,

• Like 1

Oh and to those who think im a c**t for not paying that much for a dog if its injured i bet you are the miserable twats who want pups for free and call lads who ask a decent fee for a well bred pup lol..if ya daft enough to pay a grand in vets fees come knock on my door i will sell you a dog for a couple of grand lol

my dog cost me 2,446,,pound,, :laugh: in november,,,,, she done just over 500 bunnys this season,,,,,she needs to get 2000 more to break even,,lol

• Like 3

The topic is about super vet that fixed up the deerhound with a broken neck for the young lad,ur on about few stitches on a jr anyone knows anything about dogs would stitch him up and would not go near the mickey mouse vets,big price for small job.

• Like 1

Vets have had plenty out of my wallet over the years for injuries that are abit beyond a few staples or stitches it's one of them things I dont mind seeking a good vets advice. Seen one or two dogs get some real bad injuries and there owners have just kept them penned up instead of trying to get it sorted I'm not one of those people if I can sort it myself fine if not ive no hesitation in contacting someone with more experiance than Myself if that comes at a price so be it.but I also have no hesitations in getting a dog PTS if they arnt going to be able to lead a good working life again. Last autumn I lost a very good dog in pursuit of his quarry he was hit by a car his back leg was shattered beyond repair the cost didn't come into it but bieng able to work and have a good quality life did and I had him pts.

All the best.

• Like 3

Na, you're a working dog man with working dogs

All stock has a value. £900 for a Jack Russell is ridiculous, they're a f***ing horrible dog anyway ?