Breeding Plans

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will definitely be breeding from my bitch TILLY soon for a number of reasons ... She has a fantastic temperament ...She has endless stamina ... Massive prey drive to the point of being suicidel ...

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seas

Thinking about putting a sort of all rounder over my blue bitch something with abit of collie in it maybe in about 2/3 years nothing certain !

Posted Images

1483336_735145396514340_1542034672_n.jpg

I will be putting the feelers out for a decent dog to put over Fly ...maybe this summer as she has proved she is deffinately a bitch thats worth taking pups from

Is she one of Tiggers pups Mik?

Yes mate the bitch I kept from the brother and sister mating .....Ive never gave her the credit she is due when she was younger but she has turned into a very decent animal she has everything I like in a hound drive ,wind and she can shift she really can put a full shift in and seems to always have a bit left in the tank ....the question is what do I put over her

• Like 1

A big strong, fast bitch like that should be put to a dog of similar type imo.

So is it to be a proven dog out the same stuff?

A proven none related dog with history in its line?

Or could it even be a proven dog of pedigree unknown?

;)

I will be putting the feelers out for a decent dog to put over Fly ...maybe this summer as she has proved she is deffinately a bitch thats worth taking pups from

Yes mate the bitch I kept from the brother and sister mating .....Ive never gave her the credit she is due when she was younger but she has turned into a very decent animal she has everything I like in a hound drive ,wind and she can shift she really can put a full shift in and seems to always have a bit left in the tank ....the question is what do I put over her

my dog spider :D what hite is she mate?

;)

I cant go down the same stuff route as she is too closely bred as it is ....Ideally I want your second option something with good breeding ,27 " plus ,drive , wind saluki /dh no bull no collie and most important to me tested ....I will phone around and see whats going about

• Like 1

;)

I cant go down the same stuff route as she is too closely bred as it is ....Ideally I want your second option something with good breeding ,27 " plus ,drive , wind saluki /dh no bull no collie and most important to me tested ....I will phone around and see whats going about

Thlpaddy deerhound/greyhound ?

• Like 1

Thinking of breeding this bitch looking for something like three quarter whippet quarter beddy put abit of speed back into the pups as this bitch is an good worker only lacks speed an coat but ferreting bushing just generally mooching she is brill I will only breed her if the right dog comes along if not I will wait

post-90629-0-03406000-1428187227_thumb.jpg