Breeding Plans

what breeding plans do you guys have now or in the next 5 years or sow some pics of your dogs you are thinking of breeding would be good

you looking for abit of fresh blood to go into your dogs dave or you just being curios to whats going to be about? i am waiting for some one to say they have used spider pig over there bitch has hes got some good rabbiting dogs in his breeding.

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seasons im looking to keep the size of the pups up so wont go back to any smaller dogs that iv bred my self.few pics of my lot from today.

Picture%203343_zps0vidjakq.jpg

Picture%204329_zps9tbnz81r.jpg

Picture%204327_zps1xmhmjbh.jpg

Picture%204324_zps2xcljugf.jpg

Picture%204323_zpsjihh1g7q.jpg

Picture%204313_zpsr87ylhrf.jpg

Picture%204322_zpswv7mzvop.jpg

Picture%204315_zpsynav1h62.jpg

Picture%204318_zpsf0ookymm.jpg

Picture%204320_zpsgoovvfxn.jpg

Picture%204317_zpsfjpkkrfg.jpg

this is one from last week

Picture%204309_zpsxkd4me6k.jpg

dogs look in good condition dave. i can see why you want to keep the size up in your dogs looking at that terrain. i will be looking for a pup myself next summer to bring on. my dog will be 5 next feb buy the time hes schooled a pup for its first season he will be 6 and i will slow him down then and let the pup take over. i know 6 is young to semi retire a dog but what i want from a dog imo only youth and enthusasm can provide.

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will definitely be breeding from my bitch TILLY soon for a number of reasons ... She has a fantastic temperament ...She has endless stamina ... Massive prey drive to the point of being suicidel ...

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seas

Thinking about putting a sort of all rounder over my blue bitch something with abit of collie in it maybe in about 2/3 years nothing certain !

Posted Images

Some cracking pics there dai ,

I think you have a few options mate

including what we said about freezing

the straws ,

I'd just enjoy them and hope your bad luck is over ,freeze the straws ,and you have his blood for as long as you need .

then there's ruby and the options there.

• Like 1

you got any plans dave

spider will go over one or two good bitches in the next few years so if its the right time for me i may have a pup out of one of them bitches.

mine will have the summer and its get near the time old lads f****d
how old is he now?

Any idea of the type of breeding you'll go for trigger? As the one you have now looks a capable dog

not sure yet. i do have the option of taking a pup of my dog and a sister to birds dog buck. what ever i get i would like it to be around 25 to 27tts.

what breeding plans do you guys have now or in the next 5 years or sow some pics of your dogs you are thinking of breeding would be good

you looking for abit of fresh blood to go into your dogs dave or you just being curios to whats going to be about? i am waiting for some one to say they have used spider pig over there bitch has hes got some good rabbiting dogs in his breeding.

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seasons im looking to keep the size of the pups up so wont go back to any smaller dogs that iv bred my self.few pics of my lot from today.

Picture%204309_zpsxkd4me6k.jpg

dogs look in good condition dave. i can see why you want to keep the size up in your dogs looking at that terrain. i will be looking for a pup myself next summer to bring on. my dog will be 5 next feb buy the time hes schooled a pup for its first season he will be 6 and i will slow him down then and let the pup take over. i know 6 is young to semi retire a dog but what i want from a dog imo only youth and enthusasm can provide.

cheers jon.any ideer what you will go for yet??

image.jpg I would love a pup out of my dog reggie but I don't know his breeding so it's a no go,shame really as he is a cracking dog,he's seven soon and been a loyal and hard working dog and a good hunting companion atb AT

You own the dog u work the dog u like the dog so breed the dog honestly this knowing the breeding is a load of bollox half the time.
  • Like 1

image.jpg I would love a pup out of my dog reggie but I don't know his breeding so it's a no go,shame really as he is a cracking dog,he's seven soon and been a loyal and hard working dog and a good hunting companion atb AT

You own the dog u work the dog u like the dog so breed the dog honestly this knowing the breeding is a load of bollox half the time.

I agree with this post..a good dogs a good dog,who gives a f**k what's in it? Look at the coursing dogs,no one knows exactly what was in all this Merlin & Eve stuff or Laddie the Street Accident etc..if its good at its job,I'd rather breed off that then a dog with all these "flashy" names and lives through the reputation of its ancestors..go for it AT or you WILL regret not doing so buddy.

• Like 2

Lloydy ,,,get yourself down to bobs house,,,and beg him to introduce you to his keeper mate that owns piglet,,,,that's what you want over your bitch...

I have little bitch here ,,,only 15 month at the mo,,,,but by feck is she ticking a few boxes,,,,I realy like this little thing...early days mind,,,,just a dash of collie in her,,the rest grew,,,,,only one direction I would realy go,,and that would be Don,,,but like I say not much more than a pup,,,,see where she is in a few years,,,,and if I can be arsed

crossed my beddy whippet on monday the sire is a greyhound whippet half cross 25tts the dam my we beddy whippet 2nd cross 19tts the end result should be 1/4 greyhound 1/4 beddy 1/2 whippet if everything goes ok Picture173.jpg20150330_191034_zpsjgsxvb9a.jpg

best o luck david,,,,hes helped produce no bad rabbiting offspring to different types of lurcher lines,,,hopfully ur bitches offspring do the same ,,,atb

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1