Last Video Of The Season

Short video of me out with the youngest jill for an hour. Little bit of underground footage which is a little more in line with whats expected from the ferret. Might be about the limit of the kind of action I want to show from the underground clips.

• Like 9

Good footage, can't help thinking 'lose the nets and get a dog ' when I see nice open buries though, lol. Good effort.

Dog would be great but not got the time or space at the moment. Would be great to have some slow motion cameras set up around the warren to capture the chase. Maybe one day.

• Like 1

Great stuff..and thanks for sharing.

The underground filming is really interesting.

I would say your Jills are of an average size...So imagine how the Micro types get thrown around below ground.

Great stuff..and thanks for sharing.

The underground filming is really interesting.

I would say your Jills are of an average size...So imagine how the Micro types get thrown around below ground.

Yeah I wouldn't want anything smaller. They do take a knock about!

Cheers for sharing more under ground filming looking forward to more next season that pole reminds me of me albino gets stuck in good job well done yet again thanks Zeus polecat atb stevo

Thanks. I'm missing it already, can't wait to film some more, It's great to get a little more insight to whats going on underground. Hope by next season I've got more underground cams so I can catch more action and Ill have another bash at a little ferret mounted camera if It doesn't effect their maneuverability too much, I'm keen to keep it HD colour if possible. More cameras above and below will also allow me to tackle bigger warrens as I hate to miss a bolt!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great footage well done mate just shows what's going on underground while we are standing up top waiting

Yeah I really enjoy this insight myself. Athena always seemed like a badass above ground, yet in video three she was being very cautious. I hope to lead in with her brother Apollo next season and see how he handles things. He seems like the keenest but always takes his time pinning them down, lots of digging id imagine.

• 3 weeks later...