Does anyone use the vibrating dog collars to stop barking and whining? If so can you suggest a good one as my dog has started to bark/whine whilst in the kennel.If I go out she stops but 10 mins later she is at it again.. Thanks

ours howls in house on the rare occasions he gets let on his own. He has a hell of voice you can hear him bloody mile away but one squirt off this stops him and does no harm

http://store.intl.petsafe.net/en-gb/anti-bark-spray-collar-basic-spray-bark-control

9 times out of 10 he wont bark at all with it on so far any way. We leave the laptop recording just to check what his up to

Edited by terryd

Usually works Rob, but some need more than one run. But combined with a splash of water and you're sorted.

Shouldn't have to punish a dog for wanting to do something. It's one of the reasons I didn't let my pups go to anyone, they were being offered as "not quiet in kennel."

• Like 1

I "run the legs off it" everyday she is quiet for an hour or 2 but then starts again.. I have squirted with hose pipe it shuts her up but then she will start up again... I'm just worried that when I'm not home she is barking and howling all day.. So hence I'm looking into the collars so even when I'm not there it might shut her up!! Cheers

leave a window open or ajar with a laptop or ipad or some thing recording so you can see how bad it is. Might be nothing to worry about if its just the odd bark now and gain. Oh and don't leave a ladder laying about by the window :laugh: