Good News For Lampers

Just spoke to a fella at Deben about the new lamps to be released

in time for the 2015 lamping season, they have a couple of torch like

designs, and a new handheld with 35watt cree L E D, I asked what was it like

and his reply was,, well it will blow the socks off the 150.

I have a 150 Tracer and since i have had it, i have not used the striker 170

any body that has used the 150, i think would agree they are quite a handy little

lamp, it would be handy for that bit of extra distance, and with the new Deben

handheld lamp to be released, i think that will give us that, looking forward to it.

I know a lot of the boys bought the Acebeam K50 and most were impressed.

Just thought id share the news, Cheers, SWG DAVE.

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the 150 and 170 side by side and I prefer the 150 by a mile.The beam is a different colour, its whiter and clearer and takes a little getting use too, there is also less side glare. I've had

I wonder if they sorted the wiring because the wiring on the other light forces are a joke. I got no problems with my clulight for years then I got a blitz and my two mates have striker and the wirin

Well the 150 is the lamp you use only a bit more powerful.Its great how technology is coming on and this was debens first attempt. It certainly beats borrowing me old mans tractor battery and a home

NO PICS AS YET, H D,

AND HE DID NOT MENTION IT HAVING A DIMMER.

FIELDSPORTHUNTER

BUT QUITE HELPFULL I THINK HE TOLD ME AS

MUCH AS HE COULD.

I THINK THIS WILL BE THE HANDHELD, HARD TO BEAT.

LIKE THE TRADITIONAL DESIGN WE ARE USE TOO, BUT IN LED, 35 WATT

BRING IT ON.....

Edited by swg dave
  • Like 1

I used to have the clulite cb2 and found that a good lamp until they changed them to take flip up filters that I found were shite mine blew off on a windy nite. Then I brought a dereelight nightmaster 800 for my weihrauch hw100 and couldn't believe the distance on it so I started using it for lamping. I liked the idea it took coloured cree leds that didn't drown out the colour of the light compared to using a filter the only problem I found with it was the beam was a little too tight so you had to scan the area abit more than normal. I was never to keen on the nightforce range heard they had a few wiring issues and the beam was far to wide and abit of a over shine for my liking who needs a lamp that will shine further a field than you are and scare away any lamp shy rabbits before you even get there not to mention land owners noticing you when your not supposed to be there in the first place you may aswel be wearing a highvizz jacket lol.

Anyway I was thinking of getting one of these pistol grip tracer 150 lithium lamps next season but if thers any thing better I suppose I should wait

What wattage cree is in the k50,?

only the 35Watt cree in this new handheld

must have some beam on it.

You could ask foxdigger what cree is in the k50 dave, he might know.
The cree xl-m2 LED thats in the k50 is max 10watts and draws 3amps at max output.
  • Like 1

What wattage cree is in the k50,?

only the 35Watt cree in this new handheld

must have some beam on it.

You could ask foxdigger what cree is in the k50 dave, he might know.
The cree xl-m2 LED thats in the k50 is max 10watts and draws 3amps at max output.

Thanks for that foxdigger..

• Like 1