What Were They Called?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How can you even compare a lollipop to a stick of liquorice, let alone says it's better ? They're not even in the same league !! Liquorice all the way !

Anyone remember those chocolate fags used to buy,rip part the White paper off end so chocolate showed through so it looked like a filter, Well I used to lol

Sherbert fountain ... My missus has just walked out eating one lol .......

Posted Images

My sister has just confirmed that liquorice is better than lollipops,because (quote)......

"We used ta purrit in a bottle o' watter and shek it up - mek us own pop !".........

So that's that settled, then !

Wiganese?

My sister has just confirmed that liquorice is better than lollipops,because (quote)......

"We used ta purrit in a bottle o' watter and shek it up - mek us own pop !".........

So that's that settled, then !

Wiganese?

Nottingham, mate.

• Like 1

Anyone remember those chocolate fags used to buy,rip part the White paper off end so chocolate showed through so it looked like a filter,

Well I used to lol

haha i doubt you could get that sort of thing now, mad when you think on it. walking round with one hanging from your lip acting all biz :laugh: at whatever age ye were

• Like 1

Anyone remember those chocolate fags used to buy,rip part the White paper off end so chocolate showed through so it looked like a filter,

Well I used to lol

haha i doubt you could get that sort of thing now, mad when you think on it. walking round with one hanging from your lip acting all biz :laugh: at whatever age ye were
Me dad sent me once to get his Panama cigars from shop once,shop owner said she would the once,but tell him not to send me again,I could barely see over counter,pmsl

Well I used to lol

i used to eat the paper as well ??
  • Like 3

Well I used to lol

Me dad sent me once to get his Panama cigars from shop once,shop owner said she would the once,but tell him not to send me again,I could barely see over counter,pmsl
used to be a night mare going down to shops for mum for toilet roll ten fags and a box o tampax lol
  • Like 1

Well I used to lol

i used to eat the paper as well
I had a dog that did that

A few licks with a rolled up news of the world stopped him