Blow Out Bullxs

I feel sorry for you blokes with the ban, I ran into a copper today whilst walking the dogs and got talking and he ended up asking me to take him out for a hunt with the dogs haha

where was this? not Britain.Are you trying to be smug?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

biging there dogs up so they can have litters from them I would say

I have family in Kent and thay haven't got one I muts get them on the phone to join the trend then cheers

Family informed of the trend and thay have just got 2of these bullx's. Thay was going to get one but told them there no good single handed gods will soon be extinct in Kent

I feel sorry for you blokes with the ban, I ran into a copper today whilst walking the dogs and got talking and he ended up asking me to take him out for a hunt with the dogs haha

Australia. Not really, just making a comment on the difference. I'm not taking him out though bugger that. We've been getting hit pretty hard by the antis, especially the fellas hunting pigs with their dogs. Won't be long and we may be dealing with the same. I can't imagine the crap you blokes have to put up with

Red center, we are all law abiding citizens over here mate..... But I'm sure there a few accidents that may occur throughout the season.

Matt

I would never imply anything to the contrary. After all, all your criminals got sent my way didn't they? Just saying I can't imagine not being able to go out and hunt my dogs. I still remember the rage my granddad went into when they made hunting roos with dogs illegal
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone is getting bullxs in kent and say they are doing 3 chalies a night or so but i never seen so many foxs in my life don't think anyone in kent got a dog that can run them down one on one .

there a lad near crawley if thats kent that has a bitch that can do all you say and does it regular and hes out has soon has she able doing what she was bred for and alot more even more so paired up ;)

crawley in surrey sorry blackmaggie.

but as said what a way to bring a area to be notice :no:

sorry matey being from the north i didnt know but your right nothing like giving your area some heat im sorry for that

Australia. Not really, just making a comment on the difference. I'm not taking him out though bugger that. We've been getting hit pretty hard by the antis, especially the fellas hunting pigs with their dogs. Won't be long and we may be dealing with the same. I can't imagine the crap you blokes have to put up with

The thing about oz is it is so vast. What ever they ban how will they know what you are upto?

• Like 1