Blow Out Bullxs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

biging there dogs up so they can have litters from them I would say

I have family in Kent and thay haven't got one I muts get them on the phone to join the trend then cheers

Family informed of the trend and thay have just got 2of these bullx's. Thay was going to get one but told them there no good single handed gods will soon be extinct in Kent

Maybe their responsible bull x owners and abide rhe hunting laws

Yeah, nothing as good on rats and rabbits as a bull x, so why all these bull x owners are saying their dogs are taking so many foxes is anyones guess! lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

Maybe their responsible bull x owners and abide rhe hunting laws

Yeah, nothing as good on rats and rabbits as a bull x, so why all these bull x owners are saying their dogs are taking so many foxes is anyones guess! lol :thumbs:
biging there dogs up so they can have litters from them I would say
  • Like 4

Everyone is getting bullxs in kent and say they are doing 3 chalies a night or so but i never seen so many foxs in my life don't think anyone in kent got a dog that can run them down one on one .

there a lad near crawley if thats kent that has a bitch that can do all you say and does it regular and hes out has soon has she able doing what she was bred for and alot more even more so paired up ;)

Everyone is getting bullxs in kent and say they are doing 3 chalies a night or so but i never seen so many foxs in my life don't think anyone in kent got a dog that can run them down one on one .

everyone? mad that,atb AT

Even the mayor

there a lad near crawley if thats kent that has a bitch that can do all you say and does it regular and hes out has soon has she able doing what she was bred for and alot more even more so paired up ;)

crawley in surrey sorry blackmaggie.

but as said what a way to bring a area to be notice :no: