Trapping Mink

Go to solution Solved by EDDIE B,

place trap near waters edge and camo with some vegatation.bait with fresh fish head or can of sardines or mackeral in veg oil oil prevents flies from laying eggs.mink are relativaly easy to trap so you will get a quick result im sure let us know how you get on.

Can anyone give me ant tips on trapping mink in a cage trap . Trap placement camouflage and best bait to use I'd be gratefull for any help cheers lads atb

alright pal i thought a man like you and knowledge wouldnt need to ask questions like that . i had 1 yest from down there

Can anyone give me ant tips on trapping mink in a cage trap . Trap placement camouflage and best bait to use I'd be gratefull for any help cheers lads atb

alright pal i thought a man like you and knowledge wouldnt need to ask questions like that . i had 1 yest from down there
  • Solution

Alrite Toby 63 I was askin for any more tips cus I haven't had any look catching them yet so it doesn't bother me asking anybody for help especially people with more experience than me . And when did you get one yesterday I was there all day and the farmer hasn't sin you

Throw some petrol on his sets lad, and you'll start catching!?

Alrite Toby 63 I was askin for any more tips cus I haven't had any look catching them yet so it doesn't bother me asking anybody for help especially people with more experience than me . And when did you get one yesterday I was there all day and the farmer hasn't sin you

your right to ask questions i just thought you would of known should of mentoned it to me when we was chatting was about six oclock when i went to check trap so you must of gone by then pal . speak to you nxt fri if i get down Edited by toby63
  • Like 1