The Last Blast

ADD A RUN OUT WITH LOFTI LAST NIGHT,,,CUTTING IT FINE DONT LIKE DOING BIG NUMS AFTER MARCH,,, THE WEATHER WAS NOT BRILL BUT HALF RIGHT,, BOTH DOGS RAN WELL,, MARS GOT 33 SARA 27,,HAPPY ENOUGH WITH 60,,,,,NO SPLUTTERS AND SPLIRTS THIS THIS SEASON A STEADY AVERAGE , OF NUMBERS ,,,,IT,S NOT BIN MY BIGGEST SEASON,, BUT MORE THAN HAPPY,,,,MARS ADD JUST OVER 500,,NOT TO SHAW WHAT SARA HAS ADD,,,,A COUPLE OF PICS, FROM LAST NIGHT,,,AND ONE FROM THE OTHER WEEK,,,,,WITH 298 ON WHAT THE DOGS GOT [MARS AND SARA] ON 2 NIGHTS LAMPING,,,,,,,

IMG_2361_zpsgcoobzoc.jpg

IMG_2368_zpsq0vmzrft.jpg

8814e758-20d1-49c2-ab56-792f70ea265c_zps

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 14

Them dogs have had a good season Jim,,,especialy mars with her time off with the screws,,, you've got her back nice mate...

That pic with the 298 on,,, is a cracker,,,jim I can't believe you couldn't get 2 more for 300, or did you miss count thinking you had done it

Them dogs have had a good season Jim,,,especialy mars with her time off with the screws,,, you've got her back nice mate...

That pic with the 298 on,,, is a cracker,,,jim I can't believe you couldn't get 2 more for 300, or did you miss count thinking you had done it

I COULD OF PISSED MORE TO BEHONEST,,MARS GOT 88 THE 1ST NIGHT,,,AND NO SIGN OF SLOWING DOWN,,INFACT I WISH SHE WOULD SLOW DOWN,,OTHER WISE SHE WILL NOT MAKE OLD BONES,,,

Edited by tjones3862