Bull Russells

It wasn't a dig at you russ. Good to hear there going well.

no prob snizle alot of people on here knock the english bull for some reason just thought here we go again, most white terriers my way have ebt in them and theres alot of good ones around

Smashing dogs them russ2012, I particularly like the 3rd and 4th dog. Are these your own line of bull Russells?

no not my own line of bull russell all years of bull russell breeding except the half bred bitch which i bred from a full bull bitch and a 8yr old russell dog 2 dug this year with her very slow to go but as stated above the half bred can be a bit stupid

Edited by russ2012

iv a 7 month old staffy russell first cross. Got him for a bit of ferreting and bushing but mostly for ratting. he wont fit into most fox earths. When we go out for a mooch i spend more time telling him to drop whatever he has in his mouth, he eats everything and anything and if it starts to rain or hail he takes off like a B1 bomber and heads for home. takes ages for staffs to mature.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...