Arrrgh! Me Knees.

I've sewn pockets onto the legs of a pair of army trousers that reach from well above the knee down to mid-shin. Rectangles cut from a camping/yoga type mat slipped inside provide padding .

For me ,its not the kneeling that gets to me its clutch-pedalitis from too much driving from job to job that I think will be the downfall of my left knee.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pmsl ya ald buggars lol   Sound like the "last of the summer wine" goes mole catching lol.   Atvb

Bit a WD40 around the joints should sort it!?

Dickies work trousers with knee pads in them under a pair of shower-proof leggings when the ground is wet.

i see you wrote in big letters what you see as important (well done).. personaly i dont care none about that but i am bothered about how long they will last..

i might throw a trap in with them on but i have bought them for longnetting.

• Like 1

had to read this, this year my knees have been giving me real problems, I wear farmer's parlour trousers to keep me dry, but they don't last two weeks due to holes n stuff, wear them back to front when the holes appear they might last three weeks. So I paid £76.00 for

Seeland Crieff Waterproof AND Thorn-proof Over Trousers

What a load of shit, damp knees first day, worse 2nd day, totally wet through third, and to add insult, they split at the crotch area...

Still waiting on

MARSHFARMCOUNTRYSUPPLIES.CO.UK

for a refund, they say they have to send them back to SEELAND to see if they are faulty.... ermm, they are not waterproof and the stitching is coming apart...

just a little bit annoyed !!

SJ

i see you wrote in big letters what you see as important (well done).. personaly i dont care none about that but i am bothered about how long they will last..

i might throw a trap in with them on but i have bought them for longnetting.

you should have said they were for long netting,I presumed you bought them for longevity, hence the capital post.

• Like 1

I wear goretex waterproof overtrousers over Muckboot wellies and good quality gel kneepads From B n Q!

(this helps keep my pants + vehicle clean, when i'm driving home and cushions the impact on my knees!)

Plus This way - i don't have to bother about remembering where i left my foam kneeling pad!

Been there, left it, lost it!

LOL.

:)

Edited by Digby

had to read this, this year my knees have been giving me real problems, I wear farmer's parlour trousers to keep me dry, but they don't last two weeks due to holes n stuff, wear them back to front when the holes appear they might last three weeks. So I paid £76.00 for

Seeland Crieff Waterproof AND Thorn-proof Over Trousers

What a load of shit, damp knees first day, worse 2nd day, totally wet through third, and to add insult, they split at the crotch area...

Still waiting on

MARSHFARMCOUNTRYSUPPLIES.CO.UK

for a refund, they say they have to send them back to SEELAND to see if they are faulty.... ermm, they are not waterproof and the stitching is coming apart...

just a little bit annoyed !!

SJ

They are pulling your plonker mate. It is the retailer's responsibility to refund or replace anything not of 'merchantable quality'. They call the shots, not the supplier.

Any problems go to the Citizen's Advice place or look up Sale of Goods Act on Google for a quick reference.