Lamping With Lass - A Great Performance. New Film

Heres a new youtube video I have made. Filmed during one night in october, lass puts in a fantastic performance and catches a good tally of rabbits on some difficult ground. The rabbits were flying and it took some skill from the dog and Nottzhunter to stop them. More video's ready to be edited so please subscribe.. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/Z5OpdY1RIDY

good hunting

rew

• Like 6

Heres a new youtube video I have made. Filmed during one night in october, lass puts in a fantastic performance and catches a good tally of rabbits on some difficult ground. The rabbits were flying and it took some skill from the dog and Nottzhunter to stop them. More video's ready to be edited so please subscribe.. Enjoy

good hunting

rew

was that done with same camera rew, some of the film footage youve done

looks clearer, enjoyed watching cheers..

End of October because I wasn't driving after beginning of November. I don't want to imagine the amounts we would have caught if I was still driving all the way through the season. I know you started working her last season but for her first full proper season she has done you proud, I am over the moon for you and would be well proud to have her myself. These pups of ours have got some stepping up to do next season.

good hunting

rew

was that done with same camera rew, some of the film footage youve done

looks clearer, enjoyed watching cheers..

Yes mate filmed with the same camera as I have always used. I reckon its losing its quality after so much use, I was struggling the other day to focus even daylight hours when it normally is at its best. thanks pal

Cheers guys, she has bin doing me proud this season and accounted for many rabbit over a wide variety of different terrain all over the country and her retrieving is spot on I couldn't ask for much more from her only that she keeps it up for many more years to come ? Cheers

• Like 2