Lined My Sbg Bitch

my bitch as seen plenty of graft an I've spoken to bloke with raven an he says the dog seen plenty of graft I can only go on what he's telling me iam going to have a chat with gaffa about this to try and find out abit more of the sires off spring

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't you just hate adverts,,,, that promote the dogs showing capabilities,,,,i dowt most working dog lads have herd of Jed that won all the shows........ sad relay for working dogs...

I'd find a WORKING stud dog if it were me ,

Sorry if it all sounds a bit negative,but these lads are right. That dog has got nothing behind it. It is just a show dog and all the stories will be bullshit mate. it all depends if you want a real w

Posted Images

my bitch as seen plenty of graft an I've spoken to bloke with raven an he says the dog seen plenty of graft I can only go on what he's telling me iam going to have a chat with gaffa about this to try and find out abit more of the sires off spring

so who owns raven d platts

Sorry if it all sounds a bit negative,but these lads are right. That dog has got nothing behind it. It is just a show dog and all the stories will be bullshit mate. it all depends if you want a real working litter or just buy into the fantasys on offer...im going on experience and i would advise you to find a real working stud dog.

• Like 2

The man's shown me picks of this dog with deer from up Scotland I've spoken to gaffa of hear he as a pup out of raven an it's doing biz if you look at add it says it's produced show winner not is one

I have one as well out of raven. He's been a good dog and has put a lot away over the past few years. He has been pretty accident prone though and has caught stuff and maimed himself in pretty much every county in the uk. At the time when I picked him up DP had 14 dogs in his kennels which may give some insight as to how much work each of those dogs must've been getting at the time.

I don't put the way he has turned out down to his sire though, I have burned some serious diesel and boot rubber giving him opportunities, not to mention a few staplers lol

• Like 1