Recently got a lurcher, 18 months old, great dog! We feed him on working dog food mixed with meat, usually chicken or beef. We are finding that he has foul smelling wind when he is asleep on the sofa in the evenings. We've tried charcoal biscuits but he still smells bad; Any tips or remedies to help? He doesn't have any digestive problems and is fit and well.

One of mine does it all the time regardless of food but especially bad on dry food.

Even does it when walking down the stairs, a little bit comes out with every step, he can almost play a tune

Match of the day theme tune is an easy one. Just needs a few flights of stairs to get the finish in. Edited by flipbull

One of mine does it all the time regardless of food but especially bad on dry food.

Even does it when walking down the stairs, a little bit comes out with every step, he can almost play a tune

Match of the day theme tune is an easy one. Just needs a few flights of stairs to get the finish in.
It's worth giving it a shot, it'd be the right timing that'd be the most tricky bit. I'd have to follow him down getting him to 'stay' and 'go on' at the right time.

It's got to be worth a few quid a dog that can fart the theme tune to match of the day. Brittains got talent? That pudsey did ok

Edited by Slippery_Weasel
  • Like 1