The Best Coursing Blood In The Country

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bred down of english plodder stuff to fast up n at them irish stuff.

This dog is probably the best stud in the country and is standing to any bitch for 4 tins of Carlsberg

Romeo pup today..  

Posted Images

would that be the one your scared to run against :thumbs: your recollection and the truth to the lads who were there is somewhat different . Now the season is over your on talking bollocks how many times you avoided a run last season . save it to the battle of the bitches next seaon or may be youll be to busy appearing in cartoons. :laugh::yes:

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Just a quick one :laugh: What is in your opinion the best coursing blood in the country and what line or dogs to look out for when litters are advertised or if you get the nod on a litter.

I don't subscribe to the what type of land you running on a good dog can catch its chosen on any, thoughts and opinions please.

I know where there is a dog who has, Fred xEve x Foxy xJoe/SeagullxCharlie /Snowy xJack x MeganxTaz with another dose of CharlieXLady and Wilbur's Burt in the mix.That's good enough blood for me if I was looking which I'm not.