One Expensive Rabbit

There's more than one Whitchurch, this one is not far from me. I used to cycle the lanes round here with a catapult or a ferret as a kid, if a member of the public saw you, most didn't know you were up to no good or at worst you got a 'tut tut'.

The local plod have had a couple of things about poachers on local news and in the gazette in recent years telling everyone what terrible heathens lurcher owners are and urging them to report us as were probably catching otters to fatten badgers which we then finger before letting our dogs rip them apart (which we trained on goldfish we steal from fish ponds). There straight on the mobile wether your on permission or not.

• Like 4

What on earth has a rabbit taken in Whitchurch got to do with Hampshire or the Isle of Wight?

Basingstoke and IoW are policed by the hampshire cuntstabulary. 2k though, the lad had to have had previous of some sort. They love it when you have form, the get all wet in their nickers and it automatically gives them a reason to throw the book at you... Because they know they can make ANY shit stick.

problem is, a great job has been done on the divide and conquer routine, everybody blames the people on benefits for the countries current troubles, those who are working poor blame low wages, the middle class blame the low wage earners, the upper class blame everybody below them and the super rich don't give a shit, the real people at the top keep smiling as things are returning to normal and their power and influence rules the world as their wealth grows off the back of everyone below them without then even realising it.

Imo,Paulus is spot on. I believed for a long time immigrants and people on benefits where to blame for the state of the country but it's not true. There's more money lost by tax evasion by the elite than the small amount paid to people claiming benefits. The rich get richer and the poor get shit on.

• Like 2

Hmm.. lets examine the facts Watson. I deduce from the suspects name, Jeremiah Connors, that he may be a member of the travelling community, reinforced by the fact that his registered address was in Cardiff. I think this was more a message to them than your local poacher, hence the massive fine.

• Like 1

Hmm.. lets examine the facts Watson. I deduce from the suspects name, Jeremiah Connors, that he may be a member of the travelling community, reinforced by the fact that his registered address was in Cardiff. I think this was more a message to them than your local poacher, hence the massive fine.

don't kid yourself Sherlock they will fine anyone caught taking rabbits without permo , lol you don't think if they catch a " local poacher " they're gonna say " don't worry he's not from the travelling community lets only give him a slap in the wrist " do ya ?

totally amazed at the whole set up. the only thing that i was thinking of, was he was the one of a band they were looking out for and managed to nick one rather than the group so went to town on him for it

but £2k is massive

this is why i dont bother to go hunter real animals as its to much out of my wallet size and risk

totally amazed at the whole set up. the only thing that i was thinking of, was he was the one of a band they were looking out for and managed to nick one rather than the group so went to town on him for it

but £2k is massive

this is why i dont bother to go hunter real animals as its to much out of my wallet size and risk

and that is exactly the reason why he was fined 2k!