Getting Big Now

Brilliant stuff,great to see it taking no interest in the woolies ? ,I really like the look of these pups,i personally like a dog with a bit of substance about it like this pup,those thin,frail lookers just don't float my boat although that doesn't mean they ain't any good its just my personal preference.. Good luck with the pooch but by the look and sound of things you ain't gonna need it,be interesting following the pups progress and Arcticgun if you read this I got your message bud and will get back to replying lol

The pup is looking good Daz, what happened to the pup you bred yourself, how old is it now and how's it doing?

She about 19-20 month now pal, she ended up with the nickname 'the firework', as soon as a hare got up she looked great for the 1st few seconds then blew up, she just never had any wind atall which doesn't suit the type of hunting i do, so 1 of my mates wanted her as a pet for taking a walk with his wee 1 so it was best of both worlds, some just dont make the grade but she only lives a few doors up and I see her just about everyday and she fat as butter loving the pet life

• Like 1

Cheers Fuji

Daz she coming on real nice your doing a great job with her mate am real pleased she doing well and not living up to the typical saluki image lol ive had good feed back with regards to her litter mates everyone seems happy and settled which is great hopefully they all mature out nicely over the summer and we can look forward to seeing what we have on our hands when the time comes around

My bitch this morning

A72AF5B7-24B7-4373-81FB-9045B783B8F1_zps

30B1AEC7-E637-44ED-9351-421FFB94F74D_zps

• Like 6