Swim Tank And Sledge

Sorry that souned a bit cheeky. Yes well I mean just take them a dander . Some people like to make things difficult. From my experience this season iv seen men that have the best of locaters , leads spades and terriers. And ive also seen men. That go out with a wooden graft . A peice of rope for a dog lead. A mk1 locater when they need it. And a terrier bred from worker to worker in there own circle. And to be honest the lads that don't make a big fuss. Are getting the results.. there dogs are in great condition and are dug to a few times a week. They are old school and it works for them. No high tech gear lol. Im not knocking anyone's way tho. If it works for ya im happy!

Edited by young man

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I'd get a load of abuse for my last post and it's good to see the response was open minded. Personally I don't like to see terriers put in the same category as some other breeds where gamen

Terriers never had it so good. Yesterday it was mills, today it's water tanks and sleds. What's next the ultimate keep for working terriers ? JMHO but terriers are a hunting breed that need a const

Just coz people use a mill dosent mean there on a keep you'd kill poor little fuckers . the sledge and swim tank was for my mate who dose weight pulling . i use all me dogs on mill even me lab just fo

Posted Images

Looks well made etc.. id have no use for it though. Prefer 1-2 hours a day walking the mutts stop off for half hour at a water spot let mine have a swim . A good mooch stimulates their minds as well as conditioning them atb sesku

• Like 1