Whats The Best Scope Money No Object????

Hello stingray

I got a Hawke HD 3-9x40 today and a one piece mount.

It is a mil dot with illuminated cross hair in red and green.

I will be taking it to the long shed for fine tuning and I will let you know how I get on.

This is a value scope so you would have money left over.

Please note that I am not an expert but there will be one along shortly.

Sorry stingray I have seen in you other post that you already have a Hawke HD.

The hd was recommended to me as a go to choice of springer scope that was good for the money but when I was looking myself I noticed Bushnell Rain guard HD and I was going to spend what it takes to get a good sight but the gunsmith said he only recommends what he would buy and he uses the same scope as the one I bought. H e could have easy had me in the 250 mark but felt sure I would get good use out of them for hunting even in low light. The bottom line was he would sell me what ever I wanted but if I wanted a

recommendation then that was it.

Sorry stingray I have seen in you other post that you already have a Hawke HD.

The hd was recommended to me as a go to choice of springer scope that was good for the money but when I was looking myself I noticed Bushnell Rain guard HD and I was going to spend what it takes to get a good sight but the gunsmith said he only recommends what he would buy and he uses the same scope as the one I bought. H e could have easy had me in the 250 mark but felt sure I would get good use out of them for hunting even in low light. The bottom line was he would sell me what ever I wanted but if I wanted a

recommendation then that was it.

And you will keep going back to your rfd because he treats you well!! and doesnt just take your money.

Mark of a good dealer.

If no mill dots are required a whitetail classic is amazing. I had second hand wtc on a brand new tx 200 hc in 2001 and with almost daily use never touched zero for 18 months. Still got in on my fac fac rws excalibure.

Simmons crap

Nikko Sterling crap

Hawke, OK scopes, but don`t expect much at the high mags.

Tasco crap

MTC same as Hawke.

Old Japanese Tasco worth every penny you pay for it, absolutely fantastic glass.

For £400, Meopta, Doctor, Leupold, Zeiss or Swarovski second hand if need be.