3/4 Collie Grey Hancock Silver Merle

OK, Im reluctantly selling my dog due to work commitments that have increased over the season and sadly it aint going to change, i could go on but I wont dribble. Also since I moved where I live a couple of years back its clear there are no fing rabbits anywhere.

I bought this dog as a pup to work him not just as a pet and that is what I want for him other wise Im just a big hypocrite.

He is a good honest fun dog to be around. Great with kids, cats and other dogs. All the basics are spot on, walks great to heel, recall is good and he retrieves naturally. He doesn't jump as iv'e not taught him but when he feels like it he has no probs so with training he will be fine if thats what you want. He is obedient and very clever. 26 to the shoulder and was 2 on 5th Feb 2015

Re work so far, he has done very little. I had him out ferreting the end of last season a few times once he was 12 months old and he has been out only half a dozen times this season. He is switched on, great around nets and pins rabbits with out crunching. I wanted to start him lamping but due to time and a lack of rabbits its not happened but he is more than ready for it and I would love to know that he has gone on to do so.

He is a good honest dog with no issues at all and will make some one a great working dog and companion, he lives in when we are in and in the kennel when we are out.

If you are interested then please be honest. At risk of causing offence (but the dog comes first im afraid), if you turn up and youre a chav you will be sent packing, if you are not settled, live with your mum, are stoopid or a wrong un you will be sent packing. Im looking for a good honest dog man/woman who puts there dogs first. Please don't bother if you don't have the work for him either, he is £200 and im in County Durham.

Any questions then you know what to do and please no messers!

IMG_20150130_111807885_zps74z6demg.jpg

IMG_2191_zps7f21c1qh.jpg

IMG_20141005_123228553_zpsp2iimg3s.jpg

IMG_20140816_112448953_zpsljxdji9h.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most hancock dogs come without balls anyway ..sorry couldnt resist..

Personally Id ask £200 to stop any plonker coming after a cheap dog. when I found the right home and thought they were genuine I would just let them keep the money.

lets hope no one turns up in a cap like your wearing ,they might get set packing hahah

OK, Im reluctantly selling my dog due to work commitments that have increased over the season and sadly it aint going to change, i could go on but I wont dribble. Also since I moved where I live a couple of years back its clear there are no fing rabbits anywhere.

I bought this dog as a pup to work him not just as a pet and that is what I want for him other wise Im just a big hypocrite.

He is a good honest fun dog to be around. Great with kids, cats and other dogs. All the basics are spot on, walks great to heel, recall is good and he retrieves naturally. He doesn't jump as iv'e not taught him but when he feels like it he has no probs so with training he will be fine if thats what you want. He is obedient and very clever. 26 to the shoulder and was 2 on 5th Feb 2015

Re work so far, he has done very little. I had him out ferreting the end of last season a few times once he was 12 months old and he has been out only half a dozen times this season. He is switched on, great around nets and pins rabbits with out crunching. I wanted to start him lamping but due to time and a lack of rabbits its not happened but he is more than ready for it and I would love to know that he has gone on to do so.

He is a good honest dog with no issues at all and will make some one a great working dog and companion, he lives in when we are in and in the kennel when we are out.

If you are interested then please be honest. At risk of causing offence (but the dog comes first im afraid), if you turn up and youre a chav you will be sent packing, if you are not settled, live with your mum, are stoopid or a wrong un you will be sent packing. Im looking for a good honest dog man/woman who puts there dogs first. Please don't bother if you don't have the work for him either, he is £200 and im in County Durham.

IMG_2191_zps7f21c1qh.jpg

lets hope no one turns up in a cap like your wearing ,they might get set packing hahah :laugh:

• Like 6

All ways thought if u take the balls of a dog u take the fight out off him and the drive but thats just me what whould happen if he did tern out a good honest dog and someone who had him in 5 years time when tested him wonted a pup from him should never do that to a dog so young untested just be careful and not let it near a bitch till the time comes

• Like 3

IMG_2191_zps7f21c1qh.jpg

lets hope no one turns up in a cap like your wearing ,they might get set packing hahah :laugh:

chav hat :laugh:

• Like 1

Regardless of what these say, dogs looks smart mate, if she turns a good worker then there is a good deal for someone

Cheers mate, I wont be worrying about what's said fella, always the same on hear :thumbs:

Dogs run on because of their hunting instinct not their balls! Whoever takes him on knows they cant breed from him so why would it be an issue in 5yrs time? My mam used to say, If tha's nowt nice to say keep the gob shut young un.

Looks a trim, healthy dog. I would love to take him on but I have 2 terriors and a lab at the min so I dont think I could give another dog enough time. Its not an easy descision giving up a dog, best of luck with the sale Polkey. Sorry cant help you at the min.

• Like 1

Dogs run on because of their hunting instinct not their balls! Whoever takes him on knows they cant breed from him so why would it be an issue in 5yrs time? My mam used to say, If tha's nowt nice to say keep the gob shut young un.

Looks a trim, healthy dog. I would love to take him on but I have 2 terriors and a lab at the min so I dont think I could give another dog enough time. Its not an easy descision giving up a dog, best of luck with the sale Polkey. Sorry cant help you at the min.

Thank you :thumbs:

I go out with a lad who has a dog that has had its nuts off and it is one of the best hunting animals I have seen it will take anything on also seen the same dog work when he was intact and it made no difference what so ever when he got them off its in there instinct. Good looking dog by the way.

• Like 1

My mate had two spaniels both dogs what would fight when out working so the only way to sort it was to have them castrated according to the vet so he went a head with it and it did work but the dogs never worked the same again and was put to sleep it stopped them fighting and allso there working career but not every dog is the same just going on what i no

• Like 1