Tree Hides/seats For Foxing

I have a well placed high seat for fox and deer,and it does work well for both, its a patient game when waiting for fox, do your home work right, and it will save you many hours of waiting,and you will certainly get it close enough for a shotgun if you do it right, but as said above a good call will help or a bit of pre- baiting get them used to a spot,

do you guys only go at night ?

I have a well placed high seat for fox and deer,and it does work well for both, its a patient game when waiting for fox, do your home work right, and it will save you many hours of waiting,and you will certainly get it close enough for a shotgun if you do it right, but as said above a good call will help or a bit of pre- baiting get them used to a spot,

how do you mean do your home work ? :)

do you guys only go at night ?

how do you mean do your home work ? :)

No I go early morning before light comes up,or last couple of hours at night, same as chevinfox don't get me wrong I do lamp at night,but get more enjoyment ambushing them,

when I say do your homework I mean read the ground,look for sign's fur on the bottom wire of a fence,footings on fresh mud, work out where they are traveling, and listen to what the farmers are telling you as regards sightings, look for there run,s around the edge of fields,its no good setting a hide up where there's nothing about, give yourself every advantage,if you do it right you will connect,