Ask And You Might Get!

Well done. I hope you enjoy it.

I think the hardest thing about asking is finding the right time to ask. You don't want to ask when he's in a bad mood, don't want to interrupt his work, don't want to interrupt a meal or a TV programme etc. etc.Looks like you just caught him right.

I reckon it's best when you meet the farmer and get in a conversation about something else first.

• Like 1

Seems as you liked my post me an my mates will be around the weekend in the Subaru no need to leave the keys stopping for gates is for whimps cheers for the permission mate the fifteen of us will give you a wave as were fookin the hounds out the Windows atb Peter

Edited by peterhunter86

Seems as you liked my post me an my mates will be around the weekend in the Subaru no need to leave the keys stopping for gates is for whimps cheers for the permission mate the fifteen of us will give you a wave as were fookin the hounds out the Windows atb Peter

crack on,atb AT

crack on,atb AT
fookin the hounds out the windows sounds a bit perverse to me though,but whatever you and your mates do with your hounds is your buisness atb AT
  • Like 5