Daystate Airwolf - Who Has One???

Great rifles mate !

But to be sure , there's plenty out there that will totally slag you of for buying one

Just get ready !

And when they do tell em Bo//ocks

I've got one in 177 , and it's the best I own

Atb

Dave

Why do people slag them???

My £350 regged ultra will match any Daystate pellet for pellet any day of the week ,over rated and over priced imo .

What weight pellet are you using because if its pushing out 11.7 with a 8.44 gr pellet , it will be over with jsb10.3gr pellet

• Like 5

Lovely guns mate. Just expensive if anything goes wrong with them.

I was tempted by a mk4is but didn't bother due to the servicing costs.

Enjoy it mate as I'm sure you will.

I suppose thats like most things in life, if they are expensive to buy they are generally expensive to service whether it be cars, boats, motorbikes etc.

I don't see why rifles would be any different and I happy to accept the fact.

There is just something about the Daystate range that I love apart from the fact that they look amazing.

Great rifles mate !

But to be sure , there's plenty out there that will totally slag you of for buying one

Just get ready !

And when they do tell em Bo//ocks

I've got one in 177 , and it's the best I own

Atb

Dave

Once again the Gaystate boys have a inferior complex :laugh::thumbs:

There's nothing wrong with Daystates that a good tune to full power wouldn't cure. I love my Regal but, it needed a proper tune up before I could go out and successfully hunt with it.

If, in your scope, you can see your .177 pellet fly all the way to your target with more trajectory curve than a .22, your rifle is not quite as gutsy as it should be. That's what I could see when I shot mine.

That took a gunsmith about 10 minutes to put right and cost me £25.00 that Daystate should have done in the first place.

I do not subscribe to this noble-sounding notion by some shooters, who speak of world class hunting accuracy and power on 10ft/lbs or less. You want your rabbit shot clean and killed humanely at around 40 yards. Not have it scurry away with its head bashed in at 30. :nono:

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 2

There's nothing wrong with Daystates that a good tune to full power wouldn't cure. I love my Regal but, it needed a proper tune up before I could go out and successfully hunt with it.

If, in your scope, you can see your .177 pellet fly all the way to your target with more trajectory curve than a .22, your rifle is not quite as gutsy as it should be. That's what I could see when I shot mine.

That took a gunsmith about 10 minutes to put right and cost me £25.00 that Daystate should have done in the first place.

I do not subscribe to this noble-sounding notion by some shooters, who speak of world class hunting accuracy and power on 10ft/lbs or less. You want your rabbit shot clean and killed humanely at around 40 yards. Not have it scurry away with its head bashed in at 30. :nono:

Power isn't a problem as it is 11.7lb/ft with JSB Exacts. :good:

Power isn't a problem as it is 11.7lb/ft with JSB Exacts. :good:

it might be, it could be over 12 with a different pellet or when it warms up.

• Like 1