Women There Deff From Differnt Planet .!!

you just carnt get through to the thick fookers , I give up :doh: got few ideas for this summer doing my garden in my new place. so said what I propose to my wife , she said totally different ,may as well talk to Buck or Bryn than that idiot .!! :yes:

• Like 7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you just carnt get through to the thick fookers , I give up got few ideas for this summer doing my garden in my new place. so said what I propose to my wife , she said totally different ,may

mine wakes me up with my breakfast and tea every morning. tea on the table when i get in from work. has nursed me with my bad back for two weeks. brought up my four kids while i worked runs after the

Ahhh didn't Daddy bear get honey on his porridge this morning... grumpy

Posted Images

you just carnt get through to the thick fookers , I give up :doh: got few ideas for this summer doing my garden in my new place. so said what I propose to my wife , she said totally different ,may as well talk to Buck or Bryn than that idiot .!! :yes:

i would have just said "fine, i will leave it all to you then" Problem solved :laugh:

i would have just said "fine, i will leave it all to you then" Problem solved :laugh:

your right paul, I leave her to it , she got a answer for everything mate, :thumbdown:

you need worry when the start agreeing with you

:laugh: that never happen lol, might feck her off for a new model , the ones that can keep it shut unless its connected to the brain :thumbs:

Well, give me a shout whenever you find one, you will have more luck finding a kilo of hens teeth first. :yes:

• Like 1

you need worry when the start agreeing with you

:laugh: that never happen lol, might feck her off for a new model , the ones that can keep it shut unless its connected to the brain :thumbs:

Well, give me a shout whenever you find one, you will have more luck finding a kilo of hens teeth first. :yes:

:laugh::thumbs: