Poaching D$$$Heads

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you have never been out and seen a decent bull xs 90 per cent plenty get used without a motor and whats makes you think its only bullxs used from a bus another ill informed comment

First time iv ever heard of someone losing permission they never even had,just go somewhere else where you not got any lol

There is a world of difference between catching a couple of rabbits on someone's land and leaving the place as if you were never there, and breaking down fences and driving all over someone's land the

Posted Images

As. I said police involved now thet know the gang ,maybe it's just my old ways but what happened to watching your dogs work pick up on a scent, spotting a seat ,taking the odd feather old school stuff, the whole driving and chucking your dogs out I can't get my head round.no the farmer was giving me a friendly warning about plod keeping there eye on land season all done now so I hope it will calm down so I can resume my old shool mooches come sept atb BB

• Like 3

Haha 90% of big bad bull x es need a subaru n 5 gallon of juice to bend old Charlie up n down field for 10 min most of which ain't quick enough to catch one walking or from roadside

:laugh: you have never been out and seen a decent bull xs 90 per cent :blink: plenty get used without a motor and whats makes you think its only bullxs used from a bus another ill informed comment :yes:

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 11

Haha 90% of big bad bull x es need a subaru n 5 gallon of juice to bend old Charlie up n down field for 10 min most of which ain't quick enough to catch one walking or from roadside

:laugh: you have never been out and seen a decent bull xs 90 per cent :blink: plenty get used without a motor and whats makes you think its only bullxs used from a bus another ill informed comment :yes:
Your right Its nothing to do with the type of dog and all to do with a small minoritory who should not have a dog. Edited by Fieldsporthunter
  • Like 3

There is some land a short walk from me been going for a few years now good land holds a few ,had some nice gallops down there ,havnt got permission as such but farmer gives me a nod when he sees me,so as good as. out with my dogs whippet lurchers and a border terrier the other day for a mooch farmer pulls up along side me , says to me now then, I says hello ,farmers said I know you run your dogs down here ,never had any bother from you but can you stay off the land from now on we have had some bother ,I said what's happened,he goes on to tell me three 4 x4 s were here 3 weeks ago driving all over my fields running dogs , tried to run a neighbouring farmer over when he tried to stop them ,these lads were nasty threatening anyone who got in there way ,now the police are involved , I said no problem to the farmer and turned and headed for home .one car was a silver Subaru not sure about the others came from sheffield way ,these lads are not dogmen they are disrespectful dicks who need naming and shaming it was down Newark way if anyone know s anything spoilt it for me anyhow not happy BB

and how do you know the came from sheffield

Believe me pal ive seen enough to know what they are I had saluki bull greys for 15 year and only walked land never used motor for runnin the quarry to throw dog on top of it.... i had a saluki bull grey bitch probably best ill ever own but know for a fact most of em need a motor n loadsa juice to bend n bend n it might not be just bull x es but it mostly is and others used as "catch " dogs I know enough lads that just drive land cos ther dogs are too slow to walk land with

• Like 3

i have seen plenty taken without a motor on different ground and walked the fact you say they need motor is something i know is wrong but you have seen what you have seen and maybe the bin lickers i had and the others i seen were more handy that i gave credit for but we all have are own take on it matey ;)

• Like 3