Collie Bull Grey.

I'd say that the collie is (at least in this country) as old and established breed (that likes to chase, bite and kill things) as the bull. . . . . probably older.

Not trying to upset or wind anyone up. I am just saying,look at the breeds origins and what there jobs are. The Greyhounds answer is to chase it. The Bulls is to bite hard and ignore anything coming back.

The Collies is to give it the evil eye.. Im not knocking Collie/greyhound lurchers,Ive had plenty as a kid,but If you are mixing Bull and Greyhound you dont need Collie,as a rule they dont like teeth,and anything else is obtainable from the Bull and Greyhound if the right selection is made..

who says they don't like teeth, granted not all like em but not all bull x's like em.i know lloydy had collie x's that put a few big name bull x's to shame in the past & that was when good bull blood was a lot easier to come by

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/8 bull 1/8collie 3/4 grey hust shy of 26tts

My first lurcher, best dog I've had but I know I never used him to his full potential as I was only interested in rabbits and hare, may have made a good fox dog because he certainly had attitude, hope

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I had one, bull/grey X collie/grey I didn’t know details of his breeding other than the mix as I took him on after two homes couldn’t manage him at only 8 months or so. A week after he died at 3 or 4 years old I realised it was a relief not to have him hassling all the time. He had the worst of both, hyper collie that was like a bull in a china shop, turned like a bus and liked to start a fight then squeal like a stuck pig if the other dog bit back. Strangely I liked him.

As to greyhounds having bottle, I recon all my Greys, track dogs, had it and the couple I kept after retirement took fox with glee. Entering plays a big part, if they are entered right they’re keen and up for it, if they’re keen and up for it they will take a bit of stick.

• Like 1

Your spot on with that Pauly smith mate.I t depends on individual dogs mental state.I've had a collie.bull.grey it was useless at teeth.but did all the pups from that litter turn out the same I dout it tbh.I will stick to bullxgrey or bull.whip from now on can't really see the point in the collie side.

few pics of them for you

100_1568_zps6eda2733.jpg

very old preban pics

pics1626.jpg

DSCN2441_zps568f9104.jpg

Picture721_zpsea78d761.jpg

the one i sed looks like your mate

Picture281_zpsc9e18a52.jpg

Picture908_zps822509e1.jpg

Picture226_zps4ccbfb2e.jpg

Dog in the first pic is a bit of me, long powerful body great stamp of a dog :yes: Bet he can shift when he needs to