Collie Bull Grey.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/8 bull 1/8collie 3/4 grey hust shy of 26tts

My first lurcher, best dog I've had but I know I never used him to his full potential as I was only interested in rabbits and hare, may have made a good fox dog because he certainly had attitude, hope

Posted Images

Not gone be for a while though Jai ?

Bout 3 years haha. . . . . that's sort of why I said 'line' rather than 'dog' initially.

But who knows, if a dog is a good dog now. . . . and in three years, he's still just as good a dog. . ,. . . . . might be just what I want to use.

Wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of dogs over next couple of seasons, to get an idea, if it is what I want.

I'm a messer me lol.

Some top looking dogs lads!

well if he was still here mate caled would of done all you asked for but sadly long gone now.

what bitch are you thinking of breeding ? whats in here breeding ? i do have a dog here that as very small amount of sall in him but mostly collie and 1/8 bull rest greyhound.i can go back and back on the dams side all gave 100%. she went to snipe.

dog is spider pig hes only 2 and a half but hes seen a lot of work he also only has three legs now but id be happy to show you him working dont let that put you off lol id like to see the bitch run if hes any good to you mate.

• Like 1

Aye mate, I remember your Caled.

It's a long term plan this thing mate, the bitch is not much more than a pup, and who knows what will happen. . . . but to me, she is what I want from a dog so far. Finding her was a nightmare. . . . if I could find the right dog down the line, then I think I could produce the next dog for me, like her maybe, but with a few tweaks. . . .

Just musing really. . . wouldn't mind seeing a few dogs, now, good dogs, and seeing if they are still as good in 3/4 years time. . . . when they are old dogs. . . . .

Does that make any sense.

Will be in Scotland next season any how.

Edited to add - This thread isn't just about breeding my bitch. I've always been interested in collie / bull / greys, but thought collie/grey types would be more suited to what I do ....... but accidentally ended up with a dog which although only 1/8 bull, has thrown very much to the bull/collie hybrid (with the extra bonus of some saluki weirdness). I've never had a bull bred dog in my life before, and have been suitably impressed by what I feel its added.

If I never breed my bitch, then I think I would source a pup of the above breeding anyhow.

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 1

Aye mate, I remember your Caled.

It's a long term plan this thing mate, the bitch is not much more than a pup, and who knows what will happen. . . . but to me, she is what I want from a dog so far. Finding her was a nightmare. . . . if I could find the right dog down the line, then I think I could produce the next dog for me, like her maybe, but with a few tweaks. . . .

Just musing really. . . wouldn't mind seeing a few dogs, now, good dogs, and seeing if they are still as good in 3/4 years time. . . . when they are old dogs. . . . .

Does that make any sense.

Will be in Scotland next season any how.

well hes here now and i dont get rid of my dogs so if he dose not die in the hills he will be still here im also going to take straws from him so if some thing happens i got some on ice.

can you put a pic of your bitch up i now you sed shes young and whats in here cheers.if you up this end ill show you him run no probs

IMG_2785_zpsa0481571.jpg

The rabbit burying head case. Collie/whip/grey x Collie/Grey/Sal/Grey/Bull/Whip.

On the topic of rabbit burying, I have made some ground in that department, although by no means sorted, last time out she had a good score of rabbits, the majority of which were live to hand. . . . she'll probably go back to being a knob next time. . . . but I know its fixable now. I will forever be eternally grateful to one member on here, who did me a fantastically good turn. He knows who he is.

• Like 3