If You Go Down To The Woods Today. . . . You're Sure Of A Big Surprise. . . .

Ideation

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All done totally legal and above board.      

Yer, true mate, shot them straight after. . . . useless fecking curs.   Mind you, I had, just that morning read the hunting act to them, so they were keeping within the law.   Wouldn't want any of

Don't know what I would if my dogs came across that in the woods,but I know I would be up a tree.

Don't know what I would if my dogs came across that in the woods,but I know I would be up a tree.

Just stand still wave your hands and shout.quite often it's just a bluff charge.

What do you do if it calls your bluff ? Serious question.

I know they can be a bit nasty, just wondered if one had charged at you. Apparently there were some around where I shoot between Tenbury and Stourport, but all disappeared now. Hope they come back as would love to go pig shooting, although the .243 may be borderline on a big one. There's always the 12g with a slug though :icon_eek:

Lot of bacon sandwiches in one of those :yes:

• Like 1

I know they can be a bit nasty, just wondered if one had charged at you. Apparently there were some around where I shoot between Tenbury and Stourport, but all disappeared now. Hope they come back as would love to go pig shooting, although the .243 may be borderline on a big one. There's always the 12g with a slug though :icon_eek:

They use HMR's in the States!! :icon_eek:

They use HMR's in the States!! :icon_eek:

frightening :icon_eek: